pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
so this weekend we had a great meet up with the south orange county people. it was a wonderful night for a burn. we played for a good couple of hours with about 12 of us there. about five of them left and we were off to galavant around in some caves. we walked along th eshore line and came to a huge cliff. we carefully made our way onto and around it with the crashing of the waves spraying water ever so softly at us. finally after scaling a few walls of rock, we came to the cove. there were people there just hanging out and drumming.
we must have looked quite the bunch. carrying lit torches to guide our way and cans of fuel. it looked as if we were off to slay the dragon in the cave. so we made it into the cave and it opened up into a rock shelf that was out on the water. it was absolutely georgous. then we all lit up on the edges of the rocks. it was beautiful. we twirl long into the night and finally it was time to return. i packed up everything along with some extra trash that was there before we got there.

anyways, the walk back was pretty long and tiring. but we made it, we all said goodbye and were off for the night.

we got soem great pictures that i am really looking forward to seeing. anywyas on to th elost and found, the next night i went to play with some fire at a birthday paryt and lo and behold my poi were missing. trashed everything looking for them. they were gone. i knew that i must have left them on the rock outcropping and that the pacific ocean had finally claimed them. affter all this tiem dancing in front of here and teasing her with her opposite, she had finally taken them.

i was crushed..

the next day i went and bougth some new kevlar and was wondering how different i was going to make them.

then today i got an e-mail from fire mike. i am still not 100% but the topic of his post was "took a flashlight stroll tonight"

and his message was" guess what i have in my hot little hands"

i still have not heard forom him but i believe that he must have my babies. no matter, it was time to make a new set and retire them anyways. but alas i am thankful that they will be voluntarilly sacrificed...

anyone got a light?

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
nice.
So pozee are you going to retire them by throwing them into the ocean?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Or shooting them?

Meh

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
*Takes down c@ntus's details to report him to the R.S.P.C.P*

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
cool story! except the losing poi bit.
there arent many great places to spin here nothing that sounds as picturesque at that.

a bunch practice at a park with a cement pad for beginners to avoid the grass fire situation,
mostly we just spin in local parks.

once I accidently left my staff there I went back the next day in the afternoon after work and it was still there!! the wicks were a little frayed it looked like some kids were playing with it as there was "Chad wuz here" scraped on the cement with the wick (left black smudges)
i think all my moments of letting that one last car infront of me when no one else will. or giving my last 50 cents to the tip jar payed off with hella good karma..

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
That's so cool, El Scorcho! Staff karma is quite strangely predictable!! I am never fussed about losing a staff, as they're always found again!! always! you put it in the correct context by associating your right action with good karma. May you stay the path!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
"These things that we have.
We do not own them,
we just borrow them for a while.
Time comes for them to move on,
and to find a new person or place to belong to."

Glass

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Pozee is in the Marine Corp Mr P. I was just applying marine logic to the situation.

Meh