Forums > Help! > Have small vid, need help

Login/Join to Participate

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
I have a v.small 60sec video with no bells or whistles, of me spinning fire about a month ago. Would love to put it up if possible it's about 5.19 MBs can anyone help me out as I have very little technical knowledge of how to do this? redface

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Do you have webspace?

That always helps. If you do, you can use 'ftp' software to upload it. Then just post a link here.

If not, do any of your friends have a website? You could put it in their webspace...

Alternativly, you could wait until you have about 600 posts and have spent a few hundred euro in the online shop and you should have enough reward space to upload it here!!!

Hope that helps.

Another sneaky way to get it out there is to set up a yahoo webmail account....

They give you 100mb storage space...

Then email the video to yourself!!!

presto, give the login and password to whoever and they can just log in and download the attachment.

I saw this done right here on hop....

sneaky sneaky.... wink

Love is the law.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
Cheers mate I'll try that now. just got broadband so might have webspace (DOH!) i'll try and get the hang of this ftp thing, check the vids forum! thankx

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi