talabanymember
14 posts

Posted:
yo,
who's comming to reading this year? gonna be doin loadsa poi @ bannana Joes area this year hope to meet loadsa other spinners.
anyway write down your funniest most fucked up moment at reading or at any festival for that matter.
i remember this one time (at band camp) me and my friends just dropped a dot and about an hour later we were skipping round the camp site like faries smacking our heads on the salvation army table.
well anyway take it easy

sadrra

an eye for an eye will make the world blind - Ghandi - peace

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Could you remind me of the dates please babe...

Bam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'll be going, possibly turning up on the wednesday night since that's when the campsite opens and I'm taking thursday and friday off.

I probably won't bother with fire since I really don't want to be held responsible for burning tents down, but I'll be bringing as many glowing things as I can get my hands on.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

talabanymember
14 posts

Posted:
yeh bam bam err the dates are 23rd 24th 25th august but if u are camping the best time to go is 22nd cause u can get yourself sorted and shit and you'll find a better place to pitch up.

laters