Page:
Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
young molly mole (my alter ego) is eager to expand her repertoire of staff moves but being only little and having but three claws on each hand she is somewhat limited.

so, what moves do you think are feasible for a hand puppet mole? (just incase the puppetiness of her nature was unclear)
she can do neck wraps and spin the staff infront of her but has no grip to speak of
and my fingers are not double jointed.

molly

ps. she has legs too butI think I'd need more hands for that

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
rolleyes

ubbloveR

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
The sky's the limit.... biggrin

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

The sky's the limit.... biggrin

somewhat disturbingly the mole uses a full sized staff eek

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
perhaps that's where she is going wrong

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
tell you what, i'll make a 9" fire staff for her. howboutthat?

xR

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
then I'd have to make her a leather jacket - she already has one bald elbow

I wonder if she could do poi if I tied the handles to her paws...

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Now that I WOULD pay money to see, especially if molly mole was doing staff, and the badger hand puppet from the picnic was doing poi... possibly someone juggling three fatmouses would be the only thing that could make it better... Maybe if you got a bushbaby juggling the fatmice... maybe a puppet bushbaby juggling fatmouses on top of a rolling ball thing... oh, but if the poi and staff were on fire, then the fatmouses would have to be on fire and so would the ball the puppet bushbaby was standing on too.

SO: Molly mole doing staff on one hand, the badger doing poi on the other and the bushbaby controlled by the legs and mouth juggling fatmouses on fire while balancing on a ball that is on fire.

[ If you think this is cruel to fatmouse just consider: FATMOUSE + FIRE = FATMOUSE ]

Oh well gotta go...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

[ If you think this is cruel to fatmouse just consider: FATMOUSE + FIRE = FATMOUSE ]

you know, fat mouse's friend isn't that fat?

My mice are heavier than that!

I think my biggest was ~104g

so nerr

I am really (disturbingly) curious about which strain this fat mouse is... and whether he is the same one as the ones I've been playing with
hmmm...

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
it matters not: FATMOUSE + 104g FATMOUSE = FATMOUSE ... obviously!

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
*puppet doctor mdoe (not to be taken seriously)*

ok, so what i see here is a classic case of puppet pet emottional fixation, ur puppet has seen th elove and link between you and this my cat, wether he be blue, green, bald or dreaded, and the puppet has thought..."if i could spin maybe she will love me again"...this is a classic case (did i menation that?)

i have seen puppet suppfering from this all the timne, even some of teh muppets has suffered from this, cookie moster was not always the cookie monster until his controler started loving cookies and said one day i hate my job! eek that was a hard one to fix!

so what i suggest is this....

either spend a large aomount of tim eworking with your puppet to let it know how to spin and talk to it in depth about planes and spinning theroy, let it sign upto hop and talk to us all

or duck tape ur puppet to your staff and spinn at ur best, and things will even out?

ok

laterdays

biggrin hug

Step (el-nombrie)

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Quote:

either spend a large aomount of tim eworking with your puppet to let it know how to spin and talk to it in depth about planes and spinning theroy, let it sign upto hop and talk to us all

I think she is too lazy to learn theory.
and as for signing her up to hop, she may be able to type (with the aid of a pencil gripped between her paws) but her conversation revolves almost entirely around worms so it isn't very interesting.

nice thought though
smile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yeah her words revolve around worms, but her actions usually require another puppet/toy of some kind... tigger! Thank god she's changed careers...

She should go check out the how to become a fire performer thread before her image is tarnished anymore. wink

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
stop trying to drag the mole down to the level of the crack whore monkey
those films will never be publicised and it was all xhosa's fault anyway

besides - I think Disney would have something to say about Tigger's moonlighting

on a different note
maybe a worm with rigor mortis would be her perfect toy (for juggling you filthy minded girl)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
you said it, not me. Maybe this worm vibrates too? (Or maybe it's a glowworm...)

ubbangel

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i would like to state that i own a bouncing tigger that has on many an occasion bounced up against both animate and inanimate objects..... eek ubblol

i also have a winnie the poo who was disturbed by this tigger and since has forgotten the number 7!

also what vids, come on show us! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I still think we should have bought bouncing tigger, set it on fire, and then given it as a gift to the May Queen. You don't get much better than bouncing tigger on fire! ubbloco

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
just bear in mind meg, blue gav has promised to make a point of whipping people harder with his withies next year smile

no tiggers at the bower thank you
not even if you are going to be red (oh go on, you know you want to)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
no, no I don't.

I'd rather be an organiser, or fire point again, or fire arch, both would be cool.

red is just scarey. It would be fun, but I don't think I would be able to get out of character afterwards... ubblol

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

but I don't think I would be able to get out of character afterwards... ubblol

who knows who you'd end up kissing ubblol ubbrollsmile ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
SHUTUP! tongue

or

2/3 shutup!

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

SHUTUP! tongue

or

2/3 shutup!

what?

NOW!?

megan and sitting in a tree...

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
you censored! Damn you! I 2/3 hate you!

Where the hell are the gyms in lasswade??????

Yeah NOW! cool

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Where the hell are the gyms in lasswade??????

Yeah NOW! cool

there's one in Gracemount... dunno about Lasswade

you know it takes more than 2/3 of me to hold you up!
so you'd better becareful the next time you mount up ubblol ubbloco

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
eek
who or what has that girl been mounting?

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

eek
who or what has that girl been mounting?

me

piggyback-style-y tongue
you and your pervy mind ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
you know you can change your title now why? The bit that says member can be changed to other things... wow!

I have been mounting you a lot though. Feeling quite bad about it... thought you might be getting tired of carrying me around... hug

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

you know you can change your title now why? The bit that says member can be changed to other things... wow!

I have been mounting you a lot though. Feeling quite bad about it... thought you might be getting tired of carrying me around... hug

oooh

I've been here too long already?

no worries hun... you've not broken me yet!

and the bruises on my sides from joseph have practically gone ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
supposedly I just have to give you warning before I get on... biggrin

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

supposedly I just have to give you warning before I get on... biggrin

yup... same way molly MQ will have to give warning before she does a back bend while on there
Non-Https Image Link
tongue

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
C'mon, I didn't squeeze you that hard.

When I jumped on you that is wink

When I am in charge everyone who is lovely will get a Big Hat. That will be THE LAW!!

Page: