Page:
Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
so, here i am...really bored today, waiting for my computer to do some rendering and of course im wasting RAM on a browser window and I am composing fire twirling haiku...gift of moving firecircles of flame around medragons on the beachnot such a good first one but hey its been a while...what can you come up with?Peregrine

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Staff or poi today?Like Spring or Fall? Hard to chooseI'll just spin around.Okay so it wasn't that good. Maybe the second one will be better? I write short stories damn it, not haiku!!! grinCircles of bright lightSwish around me like Fall's leavesDarkness comes to soon.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Ain't procrastination grand.....spring is in the airmagical flames surround me-soot marks on my handsandif spring comes too latewhere will the birds make their homes?fireflies fill the airade

clarkeymember
29 posts

Posted:
First you feel the heatBeautiful destructive forceLight enables me to seeIs it supposed to be 5-7-5, or 7-5-7 then?

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
flames engulf me nowpatterns cutting the darknessoneness through actionhow was that?Super'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Page: