Forums > Social Chat > Barry's going to England!!!!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Hey guys!!! One of my good mates Barry is going is leaving for England on Tuesday 9th March!!! This guy is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He never says a bad word about anyone and goes to huge lengths to help his mates all the time. On thursday he spent ten hours working on my motorbike with me from 3:30pm to 1:30am! He knows his motorbikes inside out and races them competitively.

I've recently introduced him to fire spinning at my southperth firedancing parties, he loved it and picked it up really quickly, not even 2 gashes to the head stopped him from continuing to spin!

He'll be in England (Wickfords???(sp)) until the 12th of April, if there are any fire dancing gatherings or crews he can meet or events happening can you let me know so I can pass on names/numbers/times/addresses onto him before he leaves.

Thanks guys, he has done me so many favours, I really want to be able to set up some contacts for him so he can meet some awesome people.

Cheers,
Byron

p.s. I was going to get him some fire gear before he leaves but I dont know how it will go on the plane??? Is there a way he can get it over easily or is there anyone that can set him up with a cheap staff to use over there? He is the most trustworthy guy I know.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Wickfords??? Check that name. You might mean watford maybe?

Getting a staff on a plane - search the forum for ideas for making it not smell and not break.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Yeah I wasnt 100% on the spelling of where he is staying, still if anyone can help this guy meet up with a fire dancing crew it would be awesome.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.