originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
So myself and a few nottingham spinners are all off for a little spin and my mate ben joins us,he does devilsticks and is rather good at the old firebreathing as well.
so he takes a load of water down to practice his spitting methods, we didnt have a spare water bottle so he put all the water in..guess what?? a parrafin bottle, an empty one, we figure the parrafin will have been in his mouth so a slight after taste from the water is negligable.
you know whats coming next dont you.
thats right in the dark after a load of other people have turned up we start getting to the end of the parrafin and..you guessed it we picked up 4 litres of water and start dipping, then no-one can light anything, were trying for 5 minutes or so in the freezing cold in the rain with heavy blustery wind and two lighters which are crap trying to light wick dipped in water.
*sighs*
we eventually found the problem, tipped away the water threw the water filled parrafin bottle away and forced by the weather started our 'fire relay'
basically its so crappy here at the mo we cant light anything so we keep at least one poi/staff/club lit at all times so we dont need to faff around with the lighters.
then someone picked up the water again and the whole thing happened again.
anyone else on here ever done anything quite so stupid??
any tales of dumbness out there to make me look less of a moron??
please.
you too could win a stupidity rosette

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
yeah, pesky kids, we had some of those too. the current theory is, tellem NO, tellem NO again,tellem NO again and explain it will hurt when flaming things hit you.
if they still dont go away they deserve to have some pain inflicted and they may as well inflict it on themselves.
go on let the kiddies have a little spin go on, you know seeing rudeboys in pain is good.

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
yeah, tis funny.

burn rudeboi, BURN!!!!
hahahahahaha.............................................................................

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
ubblol Ahh that is funny!! Better then thinking that paraffin was water and accidently drinking it....At least your way round didn't harm anyone.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Pink..thats what I was expecting from the story....so feeling stupid is much better than the other consequence..

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu