simomember
1 post

Posted:
Hi everyoneIm a hungarian firedancer on the mouve science six yearsIm asking your help to find traditional shools of firedance somewhere in Asiaof you have eny idea please helpSimo

Simo

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP board, Simo smileYou can do three main thigns to find answers to your question :- use the "meet otehrs" section and find out what firedancers are located in Asia- post something in the "Event, gathering..." part of the board- do a little search with our search engine entering the names of the asian coutries you think of and see previous threads.I must say i am not sure what you mean by "traditional school for firedancing" ?fire poi as we do it nowadays is fairly new... looking for the roots, you might want to travel to New Zealand of course (see many many previous threads on the board.But you can always look for juggling / spinning gatherings. if you are in Thalaind, then don't hesitate and go to the islands, some of the most amazing spinners are there.if you are in India, check out Goa pref and the beaches too...hope this is of some helpAgain welcome smileshine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 07 February 2002).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"