Forums > Social Chat > The funniest thing that you will get in trouble for at school...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Belrockmember
33 posts

Posted:
Ok i'm a Junior in high school, and we were suppose to write a paper in literature. The paper was to be a "How To" paper, using any topic we want, in 8 steps. So i wrote my how to paper...and the title reads as follows..."How to Douche in 8 easy steps"well the teacher didn't find this funny, and wrote me up for it. So i had to go see the administrators, and got myself into more trouble by laughing at the write up and when the administrator (male) says "This offends me as well" i said (exact words) "How the hell does that offend you!? You don't even Douche!"well i got in boodles of trouble, and the teacher is filing for sexual harrassment charges...anyone else ever get in trouble at school for stupid shit?

Fire Demon of the Dwarven world...I am Belrock

Belrockmember
33 posts

Posted:
OH, and another thing that happen to me... I had to go to the administrator for some reason, and when i get their, they search me, my locker, and all my stuff, sayin they have reason to believe that i am carrying drugs/selling. I laughed right in their face, and then they proceed to explain to me that the reason they are searching me is because i wear Candy (which for all of you who don't know is "raver jewlery")well they searched me, didn't find anything, but searched some other friends of mine that were wearing candy too, and one friend had crystal meth on him...and well he was arrested right there at school, and is awaiting trial.

Fire Demon of the Dwarven world...I am Belrock

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Firstly, it was dumb of him to have the meth at school. smileSecondly, is the whole of the USA nuts on litigation like the TV would have me believe?I don't see how the paper could be interpreted as sexual harassment. Especially if it was a factual, researched, well written article. If you had written a paper on "How to reach self gratification in 8 steps" it still shouldn't be interpreted that way! I think some people are trying to be way too politically correct.I was never one to really upset the boat at school. Although when my school introduced a school wide uniform policy at the start of my final year (dumb), I refused to wear it (such a rebel! tongue)My mum is a teacher and is against compulsory uniforms so she got me a copy of some legislation that refers to schools/dress codes and students not allowed to miss classes due to non-compliance. As a result I received a whole lot of 10min lunch time detentions with a few friends, although I got away with it far too many times grin[This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 01 February 2002).]

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
My school is one of the only ones in the UK to have its own bowls green, complete with flagpole.One Games lesson we got into the changing rooms before the staff and got into the staff changing rooms where we pinched our teachers trousers and yep you've guessed it we hoisted them on the flagpole!!! He was a 6 foot 7 inches teacher so they were really big and REALLY flapped in the wind!!Thing was he was REALLY flapping too!!! OOPS!! We had the roasting of our lives but no one owned up so the whole year group had to stay in and miss games - a martyr to the cause!!!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Firstly, I find the heading of the paper rather funny. However anyone living in USA knows about this zero tolerance b.s. It makes sure that everyone's imagination is squashed and everyone conforms.The search for your outfit is almost to be expected now. It turns out you're better off dressing as a jock and punching people. The excuse of "at least I'm not a repressed geek and shooting people in my trench coat."As for the paper. You wrote it knowing it'd get a rise out of the teacher. You didn't expect her to report you, but you knew that she might have deemed it inappropriate and either failed you or make you write a proper one. I think it sucks what happened, but I don't find it surprising.To those in other countries, US is becoming quite stupid. I use the phrase "Land of the fat, home of the stupid" rather often. People were filing complaints that their neighbors had American flags in the front yards. The neighbor would complain that it could offend someone. Imagine your national flag offending a citizen of your own country. This is what we're dealing with over here. It's crazy, but if you know how to play the game it's almost fun.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Word. That sorrta crap is overly-prevelant in our school back home. Too many people too nervous about too many things.The worst thing I did in high school was start a series of chemical fires in my Chem. Analysis class. The maritan will tell you about it. 7 fire drills in 2 months, and that was in the winter. hehehehe grin------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
I didn't post my story.During English, the teacher had a login that allowed sending messages to all computers in the room. (This was back in 1991, before real networks.)I found that her login did not have a password. So I sent everyone a message. "The teacher's stupid!" Then I told a friend how to do it. He told one, and he told one. We had about 5 of us doing this. However, it wasn't a nice popup message. It would halt the computer, make a beep and display it at the bottom. So a few of these went around then *bzzt* about 1/3 of the computers in the room crashed. Finger pointing got back to me and I spent a week in detention.I found out years later that my parents loved it. It proved to them that I was going to do well with computers.If I had done that today, I'd be booted from school for hacking or something.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You guys crack me up. Are y'all really unable to see it from the other side?I guess so.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
that was good.. I remember there was a guy when i was in High School that wrote a senior term paper on anal probing. Our teacher was fresh out of college so she was like 22 (and hot) so she found it funny. We pretty much had free reign in her class.The funniest thing we did in highschool, and got in trouble for was in gym class in 10th grade. Our coach was being a straight up ass-hole. So 5 of us after gym went over to the feild house where the coaches parked their cars, and turned his Honda Accord around sideways between the feild house and the light pole in his parking spot. That class was put in "In School Detention" utill the found out who did it. Someone finally told on us, and we got Saturday d-hall for the remainder of the year. This was in january, so we had about 20 saturday morings of 4 hour detention. We had to write som stupid paper on respecting others property. We should have been in more trouble but Coach Creech admitted it was funny. We would have moved it back if he would have asked us.There were other things, some im not proud of, but kids are kids.One of my favorites was in English class. the teacher was like 85 yrs old named Mrs Balch. She could be the meanest old woman i have ever met. So my friend Chris and i would fuck with her. I would raise my hand and start to ask her a question, but while i was talking, i would cut the sound out of my voice but keep my lips moving for serveral words. Chris would do the same thing. She say "what" several times and sometimes she would say "ok". We did this for the entire year. "S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
NYC, I see it from that side now.I still feel that that particular English teacher was not very bright.I know that the computers crashing was my fault. I'll admit it, I admitted it then after they caught me.However, I don't agree with zero tolerance. I think it's a joke and it ruins students lives that otherwise would not be.Suspending 1st graders because they bring a keychain in with a plastic 2" gun on it is insane. And they go on from there.I understand the scare, but I still think it's too far.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
First of all, on the teacher note of things, it wasn't your topic that pissed her off at all I bet, it was your blatant disrespect of all "authorities", disregard of the rules (and I bet it is covered in the school rules because it does denote something of a sexual nature) and as a result it does fall under sexual harrassment. Hell, asking a girl out on a date after she already tells you no can be sexual harrassment. Stupid, but true. Before you take on the system, make sure you can beat the rules.The search is stupid, but par for the American course lately. I got out of teaching for much bullshit like this. At one school I worked at they had random locker searches on any given day, without probable cause. Gross infraction of civil liberties do you think?As for me. I didn't cause ripples at school (I was teacher's pet grin), I took on the damn system.11th grade, I had an english teacher who threatened to flunk me because I did not go into his writing lab so that he could teach me to write his way during my only lunch period. I researched and found this practice was actually illegal...and took it to the school board. I earned my A without the damn lab. I did something like this from sophomore year on up. I was the same way in college too. I did get asked to leave a class in college because I told the instructor to shut up and let a monkey teach, since it would know more about writing than she would. She got fired the next semester.Although, I was asked to change my clothes a few times! Something about mini-skirts being offensive..I dunno.See? I've always been this way wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Chakanmember
68 posts

Posted:
well this happend to me in matric.. that would be grade 12. I was computers class and the woman teaching us wasn`t the brightest star in the sky (we had to fix the computer problems when the computers went down and point out to her what the hard drive looked like) So in the one class she wrote a program on the board which was very long and involved and I decided to show her how to do it in 4 lines. So she took offence and told me to sit down behave ... so after writing her whole program on the board again she ask what the program was missing.. and of course I shouted out "LOGIC" suffice to say I was booted out the class for the week.

wulffmember
79 posts

Posted:
hmm.. high school... heheh actually i behaved for the most part. Did start a lot of arguements, and I wasn't allowed(by myself that is) to messup the computers because i was the one that had to fix them frownI had lots of conflicts with the admin about stupid rules.Ex: one of my xgfs got in-school suspension for sitting on the floor after they told us to stand up. Very few tables were setup for some reason and she wasn't feeling well so she stayed sitting while rest of us stood after the reprimand. They dragged her to the office. I went above the vp's head and got it taken care off (its great when they rely on you for things).I went to a very "hick" school, and they started all the anti-goth anti-skater agenda after columbine... so i called and their excuse was that it was gang-like paraphenilia(sp?) So i got the principal to admit that kicker's boots, belt buckles, and hats were gang-like paraphenlia because some kickers would commit illegal activities (like drinking underage at keggers) thus making them as much of a gang as the goths and skaters. He atleast admitted the stupidity of the rules and they became much more loosly applied. Yeah this was more of our system is stupid that what i did so anyways yeah i'll shutup now.wulff

wulff

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
This wasn't actually me (I was bad, not evil!), but it happened at school. For a stretch of about 2 months in my junior year, a group of kids kept spraying pepper spray into the ventilation system. Noone ever got caught, but again at the end of the year, lockers kept mysteriously catching fire. And not one at a time. It was like 10 or 15 a day. Eventually, school let out, so nothing ever came of it.One thing I will attest to is this- my senior year, the school decided to hire a parking lot attendant. This guy was a complete dope, and an asshole to boot. He would hold up traffic in the afternoons for 5-10 minutes at a time just to fuck with us. A few of my friends and I got fed up with this (it was the general consensus of the school that this guy needed to get fucked with) and decided to play a prank. He had a little wooden shack built at the entrance of the parking lot, so he could control who came and left. Over exams, a few of us walked through the woods behind the school one night, and doused the place with gas and *WHOOSH* set it ablaze. Of course we hauled ass, and thankfully never got caught. When we returned to school the next morning, the shack was still standing! We were kind of pissed, but relieved at the same time. The fire department had put it out before too much damage had been done.Oh, well. the funny thing is that during the course of the year, this man got halfway run over by students twice, had his car and his shack spray painted, and right before school let out, someone plowed his shack down with a truck. He definitely got his. The man only lasted there one more year before quitting, and becoming the janitor at a car lot. HAHA!One more. I had a friend who was the chem lab assistant. He got arrested for making homemade LSA (it is a natural derivative of LSD, made from certain plant materials) in the store room off the side of the classroom.(interesting side note- this kid was so screwed up in the head, that he wore a bedsheet as a cape for 2 months and called himself 'POTMAN!' One of the coolest MoFos I have ever met!)------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
well, we got the d.t teacher sacked....no, seriously!

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
We should have got our D.T teacher sacked, since he punched one of my friends because he stood up during detention.The headmistress completely ignored it though and my friend changed schools.More or less the worst thing we did was to keep playing cards in the common room. We had 6 decks and the teachers kept confiscating them. Once we'd ran out of cards, we broke into the office they were all kept, stole them back and kept playing, we did this about 4 times in a day when we had no lessons.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
mmm... so far I've only gotten in trouble for getting my schedual changed. Then again, it was out of the band class and last friday the class rebelled against the teacher."Class, take out your instraments."Hehe in unison the whole class got out books winkThe teacher was talking crap about the advanced band to the other classes so the adv band finally got fed up and showed him heheThen almost the whole class got referrals =/

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
A few things:1) There was this hole in the roof near the history block. Naturally I wanted to see what was in the ceiling cavity so up I climbed. I was then monkey barring my way around the rafters when my hands slipped on the dust and I crashed through the roof and into one of the classrooms, setting off an alarm. I opened the door to the room and casually walked out and away from the building. However, the security guard is a damn intelligent guy - he saw the dust marks on the cuffs of my sleeves and knew I'd done it. Bugger.2) Created a welder in science out of pencil leads, high voltage and aluminium foil. That was fun but some of the sparks flew and set this guys books on fire. Damn.3) Caught a snake on the oval during lunck and took it into my next class to show around. The teacher was a middle aged woman though who gave me detention, jipped.4) I got into heaps of fights when I first started high school. Could go into the long explanation but suffice to say it was never my fault grin

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

Loleenamember
25 posts

Posted:
Hey all,ok heres a few stories of what kids got up 2 at my school.1) Someone once put human poo under the science desks b4 our lesson (that was funny cause a kid called alex said he'd clean it up so he went to the cleaners room an came back wearing the cleaners apron an hat an cleaned it up.lol2) We have a bar right by the sports hall so one night after comin outta the bar my mate phil ran into the sports cupboard an wee'd on all the equipment, just as the caretaker was walkin in. He just said "oh sorry i thought this was the loo an ran out"3) there was a teacher that used 2 b well out of order to the kids, real nasty woman so my mate Nick once locked her in the store cupboard, that was funny smiletheres too much too remember, ahh those were the days, i didnt do nothing bad tho, i was jus the one who got kicked outta lesson for laughing at the ppl being stupid, DOH!I nearly got banned from youth club but thats a long storie, ha haLoleena xx

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead, where there is no path an leave a trail

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
when i was 9 the principle yelled at me for being too smart.seriously.he told me 'get off my high horse and learn to spell ordinary words like a normal child', and that id never use the words i learnt.and for his information xenophobic is quite useful, and i have never regretted learning what a meerschaum was.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
errr pardon my ignorance - what does "Douche" mean?I'm guessing it's not shower as in French...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Umm... 'douche' in this context I think refers to.. 'washing one's bits' ?? Am I sort of right Belrock..?? (Isnt it what European continentals do when thy're sitting on a bidet.?? I used to play with my toys in one when I was a kid... until I found out what they were for).There seems to be an awful lot of references to fire on this thread. I have one to add.When we came back to England, my parents sent me to this oh-so-posh boarding school called Allhallows (now dispanded). Imagine, if you will, a HUGE 18th century mansion house (similar to the one in the film 'The Haunting').. thats what it was like.. beautiful.Following the age old British tradition of 'houses'; each house had its own common/tv room, doorms, facilities etc etc.. including a kitchen.We would all go to the canteen/rafectory and beg the staff for any unwanted bits of bacon, cheese, eggs... all the usual snacky type stuff to gorge ourselves on, especially at weekends.One weekend I had a craving for a toasty bacon & cheese super delux Kato special.. (and yes, I was called Kato at school - over 10 years ago)I put this frying pan on the heat with a good inch of bacon fat still in it. Mmmmmm yummy. All that pure bacon dripping to fry my bread in !!Anyway... I put the pan on, got distracted by something else (probably a girl) and went walkies.Next thing I know, the whole schools going nuts !! Oooh, "fire practice" I thought. Everybody filed into the designated places and it all seemed quite fun. The realism though.. big red fire jinjins and lots of flashy blue lights and sirens and stuff. This was one hell of an exercise !!This big guy who claimed to be the fire chief came up to me and said.. "I dont suppose you're Chris Coulter are you ??" Nothing seemed untoward at this point.. I thought it was just a roll call check type thing..?? What he said next almost gave me a heart attack.."I dont suppose you were cooking bacon by any chance?"....I had left the pan, overloaded with fat on the heat and COMPLETELY forgotten about it. shocked shocked shockedLuckily, somebody had spotted the pan on fire and managed to put it out before any serious damage could be done. I got off with nothing more than a rather stern.. "You wont be doing that again in a hurry, will you young man??" from the chief fire guy. (I did have to spend heaps of my own allowance to repaint a somewhat blackened kitchen though - bang went my weekend) I dread to think what could have happened though.. grin------------------Kato

Kato

getzaphixmember
8 posts

Posted:
For context as to what Belrock is talking about - https://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1657.htmlWhile
students at my high school did do some stupid antics, I think the administration took the cake by becoming increasingly stupid and invasive when it came to drug searches on school grounds. Not only are there random locker searches, but they determine which locker's to check by keeping all the students in their current classrooms and walking drug dogs through the halls and by the cars outside in the school parking lot. If the dog's smell anything in a locker they can open it, but if they smell something in a car they have to pull the student out of their class and ask to search it, and if they refuse they're grilled as to why they're not let into the car. In addition, just recently (having graduated two years ago) they started having students leave backpacks outside the doors so the dogs could sniff them too. As far as I know the administration doesn't believe this infringes on student's right to privacy because the cars and backpacks are on school property and lockers are their property anyways so they're free to open them at will if they believe drugs are being hidden within them. And since they use dogs, the idea is that the dog is just smelling the air around the objects and only those students in possession of drugs will be targeted.I don't use drugs and never worried about myself during those searches, but alot of my friends did. It's stupid as hell to bring anything like that to school, but their tactics also seem shady as hell.Also, just to give context, this was a high school in rural Wisconsin with a total pop. of about 8000 residents.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
Bovril monkey-how 2 get your d.t teacher sacked: if his lesson is your last lesson of the day, then take ages packing up all the d.t stuff-then next day come into school, go to the head master and tell him the teacher kept you behind and you missed your bus...you had 2 wait 2 hours for the next one...all i can say is that it worked for me!

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
My dad teaches d.t. All I can say is im glad he doesnt teach you. j/k Im sure you had a good reason.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Did i mention ive just started a degree to be an english teacher winkI hope i never teach you guys winkCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
cutie poi girlie,That's brilliant, I wish I'd have thought of that when I was still at school.Although if the headmistress is willing to ignore an assault on a student, she'd probably ignore that too.We got revenge by nailing his wood vices closed.And I suppose we did steal all his solder and made ourselves a whole load of fake money before spending it in the canteen.Now I think of it, we did much more than stealing cards back, ignore that bit in my first post smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

I am Schwabemember
25 posts

Posted:
well, my associate principale called me into the office, lecutred me for ten minutes...called home...and threatenend me with ISS...while the whole time I wasnt giving attitude..I gave a 'Im sorry...didnt mean anything...wont do that again...'...oh yea..I had uttered the word 'shit' (described by he as the S Bomb) outside the office...somone was getting something there, Id ont remembermy mom made him feel dumb though, it was funny

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Kato - I live just down the road from Allhallows smile Although you can still see the beauty of the main buildings a huge amount of the plot is now in complete disrepair..As to making trouble at school: I'm far too timid for any of that grinI do, however, seem to remember quite a few of our little jokes involving handcuffs...

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Oh my good golly gosh... someone else out there is actually familiar with where I went to school !!! In that case Ros.. you can back me up when I say that if we got up to no good at Allhallows we can be forgiven; given the isolated location of the place. There was nothing to do other than *explore*.. especially at weekends.We used to have tremendous fun climbing on the rooftops in the dead of night, sneaking out on dangerous booze & cigarette missions and seeing how successfully we could infiltrate the girls dormatories. Those were the days smile------------------Kato

Kato

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
bovril monkey, my headteachers pretty slack 2, he actually ignored it when the p.e teacher slapped this boy round the face...twice... he he he, it was pretty funny, though, his parents got called into school, so did the police... smile

Page: