Forums > Social Chat > AMAZING HIDDEN PICTURE

Login/Join to Participate

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
AMAZING HIDDEN PICTURESee if you can find the hidden image in the group of characters below. It takes some concentration, but it's worth it.Don't cheat by scrolling down before you look at it. Have fun!You'll be surprised when you see what it is...{{{{{{{===**++++*****+++++++++++????????/////////////%\\\\\\@@@@@444+=+=****&^"""""}}}|||||||]]]<><><><>%%#######!!!!>>\=///////^^!~~~~::---)))))*****+++@@@@@@@@<%&&&&&&&---^^^~~====||\\\\\/////////*****<><><><><><><>{}{}{}{}[][][][]%%%$$$&&$$&$$===~|~|~|~|====++(*^*^*^*^*^*^*)----------%%%~~~~Most people find it easiest to put your nose right up to the screen, then slowly back away while continuing to stare. If you still don't see it scroll down for the answer...... ....... ANSWER:It's a picture of.......... NOTHING!!! I can't believe you fell for that! I hope someone walked by and saw you looking like a complete fool with your eyescrossed and your nose against the screen.BTW, it's not my joke. The person who gave it to me was too scared to post it...... tongue ------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Clever.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 31 December 2001).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I see a train

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
Yep, definitely a train

Sol

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
No, wait. It's a picture of Gods eating their fat Christmas turkey and getting drunk with Ambrosia ( you can see one lying under the table) and laughing at these funny Earthlings. Nice choice of colours, Cantus

Sol

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I apologise in advance for this butI see dead people.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bigfootmember
3 posts

Posted:
LMAO

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
forgive me for this as well... correction... i see dumb people... ;-)------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You want to move that mirror away then... wink

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
hey cantus - how do you keep an idiot in suspense?

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
j/kseriously though - i'll tell you tomorrow;-)------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*Waits patiently*

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
LMAO

De_Fragmember
26 posts

Posted:
So uh...it's gotta be later than 'tomorrow'how -do- you keep an idiot in suspense?i'm waiting...

rw

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*sits down beside De_frag* oh, good company.....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
can some one tell me where i can buy a glass hammer from? some one told me you can get them!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
hehe :P

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm still waiting round for a consignment of sky hooks to be delivered.....

Meh

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
vain ego pk You want a WHAT??!!!eeek, I'm only little.have you tried looking onwww.inflatabledartsboards.comlatas potatas glass

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
hold on, let me grab my solar powered flashlight!

HitokageSILVER Member
70 posts

Posted:
Sorry phuzzz, but there's such a thing. They charge during the day, then you use it with the stored energy at night. smile Good try though. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">------------------[/image]---FireStorm---(jimidawg@snet.net)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever -Mahatma Ghandi

Burning--the process of breaking things down into a simpler form. -Hitokage-

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Walnuts - A bunch of clinicly insane people stuck on a wall. ( or forum in this case )Loved the joke BTW------------------Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Newbornmember
55 posts

Posted:
Hey how bout my underwater hairdryer!!!------------------www.fire4hire.co.uk - in constructionwww.ampcast.com/djmdma

Beamers Hurt but double Beamers r u insane???Well actually...yes i am!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*finally understands why Glass was scared by PK*------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
another site good for kicks is:https://www.halfbakery.comyou will be roflyao once you really start reading some of these lol.

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”