Forums > Introductions > pounce...parental discretion is advised

Login/Join to Participate
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
**pouting**

well, i have no choice but to start a new thread. i will dearly miss my old ones.

ok, so here's the stats on me...

Name: pounce (of course it's a nickname!)

Sex: female

Birthday: September 22

Sign: Virgo

Your favourite website/s: well this one of course!

Favourite Toys: poi, clubs, breathing/eating (ok they aren't toys but it counts), flags

Been twirling for: well, technically since 1992 but i didn't really get into the whole fire culture until 2001

Hobbies: reading, writing (poetry), playing piano, crafts, djing, raving, fire dancing (of course), watching movies/tv, cooking, chillin with friends

Music: trance, house, contemporary folk, alternative (specifics: Ani DiFranco!!!, Tori Amos, Dave Matthews, Evanescence, the Indigo Girls, Guster, Rusted Root, the Greencards, Susie Suh, Anna Nalick, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Jose Gonzalez, the Weepies....i could go on and on)

Movies: way too many to list, but to name a few favs, Sliding Doors, Eddie Izzard Dressed to Kill, Groove, Human Traffic, Ever After, Pirates of the Carribean, Neverwhere, Render (Ani DiFranco documentary), LOTR trilogy, and pretty much anything with Vin Diesel in it works

Books: all feminist literature, For One More Day (Mitch Albom), The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Mitch Albom), Why Moms Are Weird (Pamela Ribon), The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold), The Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown), the Harry Potter Series (J.K. Rowling), The Neverending Story (Michael Ende), again, way too many to list

Favourite Colour: blue, silver, and green, in that order

Favourite Quote/Saying: heh, once again, way too many to list

Piercings/tattoos: 25 piercings (tho i've been pierced 37 times)...16 in my ears (including my daith, rook, and two conch), 1 in my nose, 4 in my tongue, 1 in my bellybutton (used to have all four sides), 2 chest surface piercings, and 1 in my hood. i used to have 4 subdermal anchors in my left wrist but i had to take them out ubbcrying. i also had my nipples done, and a couple other ear piercings that accidentally closed up....and yes i want more

9 tattoos (and counting)...all mystical...a sun, moon, Virgo symbol, year of the horse (Chinese horoscope) beginning a semi-circle on my abdomen, a mystic star (symbolozing harmony in friendship and love) over my heart chakra, a sun with an eye in the middle of it in the small of my back (it represents my spirituality and view of a higher power), a sun with a triquetra in the middle on the top of my left foot, a triquetra with a sun weaved through it in the middle of my back, and a fireball in between my shoulders (represents my twin flame, who is also my best friend who got me into poi. you can see a pic of it in my gallery)

anything else you want to know about me, just ask if you want to see pics of me doing fire or of me and my best friends, check out my photo gallery here

for those of you who don't know, my thead used to be the r-rated thread, so we shall continue in that fashion! i highly recommend reading up on what was going on before wink let the fun commence! biggrin

EDITED_BY: pounce (1191799059)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
You don't have to hide, MiG. I'll only hurt you if you beg pretty for me, anyway.

E pluribus unum, baby.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yeah Mz Flynty... maybe if you were online when us proper Americans were we'd see more of you and we'd all be able to flirt... er ... i mean chat more. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

yes i got your email MiG....thank you very much biggrin

and i'm trying to put some limits on things these days. i stayed home alone last night for the first time in.....i don't even know. awhile. no phone, no chatting online for most the evening. just relaxing. it was wonderful!

i miss you too my wifey! we really will catch up sometime soon m'dear kiss

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

Yeah Mz Flynty... maybe if you were online when us proper Americans were we'd see more of you and we'd all be able to flirt... er ... i mean chat more. wink

I don't get it... I'm an hour behind you NYC, and I get to flirt with Flynt every week! (something like that, anywho!)

Maybe you just have bad timing...? tongue

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Nah, you just dont stay up late enough.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

jamilla1977stranger
5 posts

Posted:
anyone looking for a good time? oops sorry thought i was in yahoo.. no, sorry im new here and just lookin for others who like to play with fire wave

i dont get it.. signature?

jamilla1977stranger
5 posts

Posted:
now i get the signature redface

i dont get it.. signature?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol you found the right thread then!!!

**giggles**

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
yeap, times on the internet dont usually get much better than what you can find in here. Enjoy!

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Finds MiG hiding behind the couch

Hey ladies guess what I found! ubbangel ubblol

MiG runs past MA

Well shoot! Nevermind yall rolleyes

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
bumpage biggrin

heeeey. who said anything about me running away? I was simply...buying time to gather my wits...or something...

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
uhuh. likely story wink

**giggles**

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
biggrin

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

940 posts

Posted:
I don't believe a word of it.

E pluribus unum, baby.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
*innocent smile* What, you dont beleive me? why not?

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

cause she's not stupid wink

sits down next to regyt and starts scritching

**giggles**

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
*sulks* Thats not very nice, pounce. your a meanie :P

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

940 posts

Posted:
::purr:: Nuh-uh, pounce is a sweetie.

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
biggrin

anything else i can do for you mistress regyt? kiss

**giggles**

940 posts

Posted:
::looks all innocent and concerned:: Well, I have these clothespins and nowhere to put them... think you can help me out with that?

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

oh my. well m'dear, um.... *blushes* what ideas did you have?

**giggles**

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Far be it from me to interrupt such delicious kinkyness... but I ... um... just wanted to give you a hug Ms. Pounce. hug

I'm sorry I got pulled away from our conversation. I know we could have used some closure.

ubblove

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
oh well, im not going to win against you two. I concede defeat.

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

940 posts

Posted:
::whispers a few intriguing locations into pounce's ear::

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
listens intently to regyt....

mouth drops open....

blushes....

oh, um, well, anything you want my lovely mistress

**giggles**

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
wow i think your right pounce kinky seems to be resident here smile
** Looks around.... **
wow its buisy in here any space for one more ??

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
there's always room for one more!!! wink

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok kids, i'm back for good. i've been splitting my time between here and another board, actually was a moderator on it as well, but due to childish, rude bullshit that i won't go into, i am no longer a member of that board. i quit. so now hopefully you will all see more of me over here biggrin

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh...and i need some huggles. i'm having a bad day ubbcrying

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Lots of huggles for pounce...bad days go bye-bye.

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug