Forums > Help! > need help with fire poi

Login/Join to Participate

fire queenmember
10 posts

Posted:
hi
im looking 4 any who lives in or around bath (uk)
ive just got a set of fire poi and i just need advise from a pro
i can do normal poi fine its just the fire thing that ineed help with like safety etc
thanx

WintermuteLost in the world but loving it :)
119 posts

Posted:
Um diddly um, my m8 lives in Bath most of the time but hes in switzerland at the mo, and we both spin and there are loads of people at the university, I'll try and get you some e-mails numbers etc, back soon

If fishes were wishes we'd all cast nets

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
I believe the Bath types still meet on a Monday night at about 9pm in Queen Square. Magnus or the illusive MarkP should be able to tell you more.

Have a look at www.bathpoi.com for details of the meets. See you when I make it down for a meet.

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Don't know if by safety you mean having someone there if you light your ass on fire, but if you mean just general safety This is something you should read and there is all kinds of other safety topics on the left side navigation bar on the main page dealing with clothing and what not.

Jesus helps me trick people.