Forums > Social Chat > Malcom: Still posting picks?

Login/Join to Participate

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
Just a quick question are new pictures still being posted in the pictures section?I sent in some kick ass ones over a month ago and still nothing.<>Also we should have a photo comp for best, most unique etc picture.Anyway thats all from me.------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I sent you some pics as well. And then, very promptly, nothing happened.I just assumed you don't love me as much as you love everyone else..... frown*begins to sob*------------------C@ntus

Meh

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
frown

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm sorry i spelt your name wrong.

Belgarathmember
51 posts

Posted:
<>Thank you Malcolm!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What are you planning to do whilst on your knees Belgareth?There are innocent young minds present you know. There's me for one....------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's pictures of me in there!! I'm so happy. Thank you Malcolm.My fame is slowly spreading. 'til one day when i finally infect the whole net
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus

Meh