Agnimember
28 posts

Posted:
Hi, hope I'm in the right forum smileThere are many videos (Including those in the hat and cane page, and bassman's site), that I can't display. Windows media player gives me a "codec not found" error, and installing the latest version didn't solve the problem.Suggestions, anyone?

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
get quicktime... I'm havin some kinda problems with it. It thinks it's alrdy installed on my computer and it's not so It loops me around the install page.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Yeah that would usually happen when trying to play "avi" files with media player. There are a number of codecs that you can download, to add onto media player to make it work. I have one called Angel Potion. Otherwise use Quicktime as suggested before as it can handle this type of compression smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -