ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
I just want to thank Durbs (oh I really dont think of you by that name!) for such a good Saturday night. Us Guildford lot had a poi trip to Brixton Academy for the Peace One Day thing. We had such a good night. The beer (or should I say strongbow!!) flowed like wine and we sat back-stage with the likes of Lamb and Faithless!! Later on that night we did poi on stage with the DJ set. Lamb were amazing - they did an acoustic set and Lou even played guitar. Anyway thanks Paul & see you Thurs

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
hello mate.. glad you had a good time.. I was ill in bed by saturday night.. bloody sore throat nasties.. still feeling poo.. but I'll be there next time..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Who is that?!! I'm guessing Ems or Keith cos of the sore throat! Its a shame you couldnt come but see you Thurs...

I need it..... Trust me!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ah. bless... 'ickle ParafinFairy needs an update on the names

Ok - I'm Paul
MisStix - Niki
Dr Noodlehead - Noodles
Strugz - Strugz
dsAds - Ads of the Devilstick

It was a pleasure o' parafin drinker. My pics came out quite badly so I'd be grateful if you could e-mail me yours when they come out, I'll put mine up tonight but they're generally all blurred or just poor Ah well, the memories remain

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Well thats cleared that one up!! Sorry Nicki!

I need it..... Trust me!

Tarquinmember
3 posts

Posted:
Hello! so ive finally decided to submit to the pressure n get meself logged into this beautiful forum. Can u guess who this is Lexie?

Just wanted to add my thanks to Durbs for the show on saturday, a quality occasion of true comedy merit. nice one for sortin that out chap!

Tarquinmember
3 posts

Posted:
ps if anybody fancies emailin me some pics of sat that'd be sweet.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I won't e-mail them as it'll just clog everyones inbox's up, but I'll try and get them on the web soon.

And I'm guess that's Jez...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
https://www.hugbubble.co.uk/fire/events.htm#PWD

Sorry the pics aren't great - sometimes they work really well on my (Dad's) digital camera, sometimes they don't... I've yet to figure out the deciding factor

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Oh it is you Jez!! I looked under profile and it said Guildford and student so I kind of put two and two together. Oh the joys of being blonde and clever he he

I need it..... Trust me!