Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,784    Replies: 1
"http://www.georgetown.txed.net/faculty/forbes/JohnsonProjects2003/1st%20Period/nuclearfusion-mt.htmi was just wandering through the net, thiniking of things to fill my brain with, and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,273    Replies: 3
"So about two years ago, as a first medical student, I was assigned to be a "medbuddy" for a boy in the hospital with kidney failure. I became good friends and quite attached to this bo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,593    Replies: 9
"Heard some slang you don't understand? Click here to find out what it could mean"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 11
"Does everyone you date seem to lack that certain undefinable something? Not been able to find the exact chemistry you've been hankering for?Then perhaps this is the site for you."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,860    Replies: 4
"He all long time no see. Found this last night and had a good laugh.Go here, and decide what type of forum user you are...or someone else Click on an icon, and scroll down. http://www...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,938    Replies: 17
"God damn it I hate arrogant bastards that think they are all that and a bag of chips... There is a wanker here at work who has been trying to make my and arsns life a living hell sin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 35,512    Replies: 126
"In another thread about drug free spinning a few people said that taking drugs or not was a matter of personal choice.I feel a little uneasy about applying that phrase to drugs as they ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,392    Replies: 26
"looking at the classic posts including "word disacoiation game" and "either/or".... both of which creating a disgustingly large amount of replies... i was left thinking could i do bette..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,661    Replies: 11
"In my younger days I was very opposed to the state impinging on issues of personal choice. I know that many who post here feel the same.I'm starting this thread as a result of some issu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 5
"Last Saturday night i was on the beach with a whole group of friends, fire twirling, next to a big bon fire and the ocean, plus the tunes were playing (best tunes i've heard in awhile)...."
Views: 1,286    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,792    Replies: 5
"WHITE TRASH BREAKFAST1/2 dozen thick-cut slices of baloney cut into pieces1/2 dozen eggs, beaten1/4 block of Velveeta, chunked up Fry baloney to desired crispness. Toss beaten eggs i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,968    Replies: 10
"Finally my spirit feels as though it has returned.. Life bogs people down sometimes... They dont even realise it, they just keep on keeping on, not knowing that they can feel joy in wha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,166    Replies: 4
"i hope this tread is visited by certian people. i know they are the people one is likley to see and here from in these forums.i go through life and one my outings i meet people as we al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,896    Replies: 21
"http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swfcheck this out, if you do it properly it never misses. i cant figure out how it does it.i wonder if there are any geniouses he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,165    Replies: 11
"Swag, in this use, is the stuff you can buy at an event. T-shirts, keychains, mousepads, mugs, photo's for an autograph, etc....What are you more likely to buy in person? Online?Overall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,038    Replies: 7
"Thanks to everyone on the HOP board who we met in the UK and Europe, I think I managed to meet so many of you - and learn a bunch of stuff off you as well as have wicked times Both Ka..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,220    Replies: 7
"I am so bored, i am at work as usual, i just nipped out to by 8 litres of parrafin £4.00 ****in bargin.This is the extent of how bored i am, i'm talkin about the price of parrafin ...."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,890    Replies: 32
"I've just seen the start of David Blaines latest endurance feat on tv.44 days in a box with no food.It only fully dawned on me as I watched the documentary bits how hard it's going to b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,258    Replies: 7
"morning all, you londoners are all cool...each and every last one of you..my book...is filled with many kind, loving, menaingful, inspiring statements...the best being"you smell of poo"..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,059    Replies: 1
"OK, now I've seen alot of discussion about what the moves section needs/doesn't need etc etc but let me put a point in.....Personally, I think the moves section is great, especially wit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,354    Replies: 10
"dear children, do you want to listen about aunt Joan's dreams?heheh, i've hit upon a crazy idea, crazy but possible- im planning a hitch-hiking tour of the Europe next holiday, and i th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,275    Replies: 3
"Has anyone every bought anything from the Neon husky website??I have i bought the streetlights WITH the deflectors when i recieved them one had been left on so all the battrys ran out a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,766    Replies: 37
"It was pointed out to me just last night, that almost all of my very close friends that are girls, also happen to be bisexual.... I guess I never realy thought about it, but it is true...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,743    Replies: 26
"I've been looking and looking for Techno and I can't find any I don't know any names of groups or artists. PLEASE HELP.... and Zhai'helleva"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,561    Replies: 1
"I am on a mission to build up a relationship with my local Fire Department.Thus far i have only been transfered between the Fire Prevention Unit and the actual Fire Dep. But i know fina..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,097    Replies: 1
"This is adorable Singing horse"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,280    Replies: 5
"cutting a long sotry short, whilst practiseing in the back yesterday, my poi head broke. its a strange desine because the middle of the part one wraps the wick round was filled with woo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,100    Replies: 22
"What is on yours?On mine I have a oversized permament marker, a random assortment of pens and pencils. about 12 sets of various bao ding massage balls (I sort of collect them)Several h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,602    Replies: 22
"I've noticed that the term 'fascist' is being used in a slipshod fashion.A recent thread: -http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006088about an article on a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,697    Replies: 16
"I have been asked by a youth club leader in my area to come and show the kids fire spinning an diabolo,they have bought some practice poi sets for them to use.How do i know they wont ju..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,211    Replies: 27
"1 to change the light bulb and 1 to post that the light bulb has been changed 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed diff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,239    Replies: 33
"so what do you call people who spin poi anyway.i was thinking super heroes...help me out here"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,463    Replies: 4
"okay, i was just watching the 'lonely planet' programme on discovery, an the lil traveler guy when to memphis. nehoo they filmed the candle light memorial on the anniversary of Elvis's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,303    Replies: 10
"so in less than two months one of my closest friends is getting married, as father of the bride (shes 35 im 23 u do the math) i have to give a speech, its not going to be a traditional ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,098    Replies: 15
"A year ago today I started fire spinning.I'd like to thank everybody I have ever seen spin in person or on video. You have all inspired me in one way or another!Thanks!Raph"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,814    Replies: 3
"OK, a little background story first.Last January I was burglarized. A man entered my unlocked living room and stole around $1000 worth of electronics equipment. The police caught him ..."
Views: 3,019    Replies: 1
"jes had to give props to these guyshttp://www.protonradion.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,278    Replies: 8
"Just for the fun of it...let see how many cheezy poi punns we can think up...so that one day someone can put it on a t-shirt.here are mine ~ I like spin-age ! ~ I am a poiformer ~ Spinn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,606    Replies: 4
"hello what music does everyone think is best to practice and perfom to,and whats your fave one at the mo.stay happy people bye "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,964    Replies: 30
"Ok, today seems to be MY day for idiocy nad overall stupidity, so I am going to ask this. Has anyone thought about a POI computer or Console game? My friend is thinking about Modding ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,203    Replies: 9
"Okay, so tonight we had a fire to burn some garbage, and they couldn't get it going, just had some little smoldering bits of card board. So one of my friends goes and takes my lawn mowe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,562    Replies: 4
"Hey there people. I was wondering, does anybody know anything about any spinners in Ottawa, Ontario, canada? I feel like I'm the only person in this entire city who does it. I know t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,812    Replies: 4
"I made it to the octo-finals in my moot court competition! They're tomorrow morning at 10am. Quarter-finals are at noon and semi-finals are 2, so tonight I have to prepare roadmaps to a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,032    Replies: 2
"whos goin to a party this weekend......i am YEAH!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,811    Replies: 11
"i really like this girl..and she likes me..but we met on line..and we still live in the same state but she lives far away...and i don't want to be an online couple..buti think i love he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,337    Replies: 6
"get this one, the day my bum went phsco.brought to my attention by flynt.http://home.vicnet.net.au/~yabba/reviews/day-griffiths.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,505    Replies: 12
"plz"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,495    Replies: 19
"Off on my wanderings today so I probably won't get on HoP much I'll be emailling though so if you want to know what I'm up to and I don't have your email address send it to fluffynapa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,623    Replies: 1
"http://www.msnbc.com/news/962449.asp?cp1=1"

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...