Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,346    Replies: 7
"I thought you would like the name. What is the best pastry cake or just plane cake anyone has ever eaten?Mine would have to be a pastry based caked with a thick rich caramel custard in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,901    Replies: 27
"Hey all, I received a few emails recently from a lady named Leah. Now let me just say that normally answering the support emails here at HOP I do get to meet a whole bunch of you via e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,885    Replies: 34
"Anyone ever experiment using poi with magic mushrooms? Tried it and found it was pretty good. Although it makes it much, much easier to get distracted it enhances dexterity and reflexes..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,363    Replies: 35
"well i think its supposed to be a compliment anywayWritten by:To: benjobia@yahoo.com.au Subject: impressed by your amazing vid Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:28:08 +0000You are an absolut tw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,351    Replies: 16
"ok so there's this guy in my office. nice enought guy, older, like late 50's.........any way......common sense escapes this man. its not anoying per-say, but he is presistant in geting..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,637    Replies: 8
"What SINGLE feature of food is most important when deciding what to eat, in your opinion? Help me out here. My chronic indecision may starve me soon. Ease of preparation Speed of pre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,549    Replies: 21
"I know pride is a sin and all that stuff but I don't care...I am so excited I could burst so I thought I would share with my beloved HoPpers.I just got my own theater!!!!!Yup, you heard..."
Last Reply by
Views: 21,560    Replies: 149
"This is a poll to see how many 'Busted' fans are out there and how many 'Busted' anti -fans are out there. So please let me know what your feelings are towards this great band The main..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,274    Replies: 81
"Well my dog has been put in lock up at the dog pound. They'll only let me visit him every third Sunday! And that's the day I wash my one pair of skater shorts, so I can't choose which t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,000    Replies: 15
"Dear Mr. Bush Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and support a constitutional a..."
Views: 833    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,581    Replies: 8
"If you answered yes to both of the thread title questions then you may wish visit THIS SITE. Basically the site is a place where you register your phone so that if it gets stolen or l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,851    Replies: 26
"A morbid thought hit me last night while my parents were discussing this very thing, has anybody ever wandered what they want played at their funeral, i know no one enjoys thinking abou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,855    Replies: 23
"Just wondering if people think it is normal for someone who has been hurt by another person to continuely lash out and say things (that they wouldn't normally say) in order just to hurt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 15
"The other day i got home from work and my mum told me she had been to see Angela with my sisters. I asked who Angela was and my mum looked at me oddly and said "Your gran, my biologica..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,177    Replies: 3
"you all have to check out this site.....http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.htmlmike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,775    Replies: 4
"My birthday is comin up soon yaaay, but the problem with my birthday its the same day my gran died, and she was way more popular than me in my family so when i get my bday cake it will ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 953    Replies: 2
"I was curious whether or not there are spinning comps and hwo they r judged?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,605    Replies: 6
"Ok so i was skimming threw news articals over the last few weeks, and i noticed a trend that worries me (and yes i know its not exactly a new trend). after bush's re-election almost eve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,370    Replies: 21
"http://thefifthdistrict.com/potter/You might recognise the animation its based on "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,504    Replies: 43
" I'm coming to Australia!!!! Finally!!! I'll be in Sydney at the end of February beginning of March, does anyone have some floor splace I can borrow?I am sooo excited, February seem..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,244    Replies: 11
"After failing to get into uni last year cos of poor results, it is doubly amazing that I have just recieved an unconditional offer from Kingston Uni from only my UCAS form, they haven't..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,215    Replies: 36
"my youngest son who is years old is currently playing with his brother, they are playing a game that turns people into dinosaurs... my youngest has just said the following to his broth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,927    Replies: 7
"I recieved the following email. Anyone with any info can email me directly at: crmanier@comcast.net Thanks, Tina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi My Name is Jessica and my s..."
Views: 884    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,762    Replies: 18
"ya know what, doesnt anybody find their life to be sickly reptitive, i mean we wake up every morning (or afternoon depending on binge drinking friday night) go to work or school jabber ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,506    Replies: 25
"The li'l Dragon is in Brisbane from the 26th Dec to the 29th and I can meet people on the 28th!!!Only catch is, that you will most likely have to come to me, as I won't have transport. ..."
Views: 1,983    Replies: 6
"Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought 'what is the point of my existence'?Have you ever felt that you are useless to everyone including yourself?Have you ever pondered your fle..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,223    Replies: 29
"Hey hey everyone.First off, sorry that I haven't been on lately. I've been rather stressed lately, given that my father is leaving for Iraq in just a couple of days.Anywho, here is my r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,963    Replies: 3
"Firstly just a quick message to Gidg, not stealing your topic, just wanted to ask something similar, but without hijacking your thread I'm in and out of Australia NSW for the next 7 mon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,605    Replies: 6
"I live in remote western austrlia and it is virtually impossible to get anybody to come here for anyform of twirling demo, i mean we have a couple of twirlers here, but they have taught..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,160    Replies: 27
"Okay right poi-Neptune left poi-Pluto.....cause the pattern their paths around the sun form is like when I do the atom.....which I think is one of the easiest and most visually sati..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,329    Replies: 7
"hey yall poi-ers. i havent been posting alot cause it winter!!!i usually dont post when im not poiing. its too cold. im too tired. when spring comes ill be posting like mad again th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,914    Replies: 7
"So i figured it was a whole new year and those people that i gave short shrift to last year possibly needed a second chance. Surely they can't be as bad as all that? Maybe i misjudged t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,647    Replies: 39
"The phrase has been around for ages and I keep seeing it more and more often...Does anyone know what if comes from?"
Views: 2,104    Replies: 0
"In about 2 weeks I'll be off around the world and I need travel insurance. Has anyone had trouble claiming on travel insurance if you've hurt yourself with fire poi? I'm not sure how to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,197    Replies: 1
"i wanna know of all the ppl on this board that go to wellington pt of a friday night.... i've only been down there once since i started... cos sum1 (coughfeecough) hasnt been able to go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,553    Replies: 3
"yeah, okay, I know Halloween and Beltaine have been and gone, but I haven't been coherent for the last coupla days and it's been pertty full on since the Full Moon....The Full Moon was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,679    Replies: 14
"Cool Maths stuff from some very clever hopers (not me iv just been lurking)For those of you who haven’t been following the progress of the incredibly clever people in the“The maths ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,002    Replies: 13
"( I totally forgot to post this yesterday. -.-; )I'm sure you all know yesterday's date( 1/4/05 ). I'm sure most of you didn't realize that it was a very significant date! It happens on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,664    Replies: 25
"Whilst wandering aimlessly through the internet I happened across this example of unfair treatment and harsh imprisonmentFrankly I'm shocked. Is there not enough cruelty in the world al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,509    Replies: 16
"Hey everybody .. well it's been about a year since I've been here.. As it turned out i started seeing this girl and it just ended So here i am dragging my sorry shattered shell of my f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,055    Replies: 14
"It seems lately a few people are publicly announcing there trips coming up and I've decided I'd do the same, I will be coming, posibly with one also called Will (and no its not me going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,432    Replies: 11
"This has probably been posted before, but I've done a search and I'm bored.Some of these are hilariously accurate, however some I don't get at all! should I be worried? Your next door ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,507    Replies: 15
"I Know in the wake of everything going on in Asia right now that this is just a flash in the pan, but I have to get this out. I was just informed that one of my friends passed away on ..."
Views: 2,342    Replies: 0
"I guess I'm probably covering old ground here but in case any of you are interested this website has the music available for download from the COL3 DVD, I've been looking for it for a w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,425    Replies: 12
"Ok, I tried "Meet Others." No dice.Anyone in New Orleans? I'm coming in Wednesday evening."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,095    Replies: 25
"hey all just wanted to say merry xmasmy name is terri and i love poi! (well thats kinda obvious)love metal love people #so as they say ho ho ho merry xmas to one and all "
Last Reply by
Views: 13,156    Replies: 147
"hello I am PsyTron and I am clean I was in relationship the last 5 years of my life(i am 23-24 now) with 3 different people.Normally I thought that there is not any other kind of relati..."
Views: 2,469    Replies: 0
"please check out performance\events\gatherings thread for urgent assistance with local film clip "

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...