fire&dreadsrbadSILVER Member
not a stranger
26 posts

Posted:
ok this weave is making me crazy.every time i try this ill get it for a sec then start laughing because im excited to be doing it(u know that feeling when u finally pick up a new trick) and then ill lose the weave and cant get it for anything. does anyone has any tips or advice on getting this weave every time? thanks

"you must burn to learn"

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Take a lot of breaks. I finally got it (it was one of the first moves I ever wanted to learn) after a couple years. The horizontal hand feels kind of weird, like you're flicking (kind of like a 5-beat). I'm sure that's not going to help, doesn't make sense and is probably wrong, but I'll spend some time doing it and thinking about it tonight.

fire&dreadsrbadSILVER Member
not a stranger
26 posts

Posted:
thanks man

"you must burn to learn"

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
There is a reasonably useful thread in the advanced section somewhere.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Can you do one beat atomic? I did that for a while with the horizontal crossed across my body then worked on crossing the left back. Worked it in steps.

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
If I hadn't forgotten my camera at home I'd record the most useful thing I figured out about atomic weaves... Doesn't translate into words very well, though, but next time I have my camera I'll try and record it and drop a video back on this thread.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

southafricadudeGOLD Member
12 posts

Posted:
This video helped me out so much

DannyRoseGOLD Member
Love is life
16 posts

Posted:
wallplane vs wheelplane took me a while but the horizontal vs wheel plane wasn't too bad

after I learned that, I just bent my horizontal plane to wall plane and it seemed to work for me pretty well.

"All I knew was Love" - Papadosio