JoshDGnewbie
49 posts

Posted:
I decided to experiment with twin swivels and colecord cords on my poi. I attached a pro series double loop handles from HoP, colecord cords, and a no. 10 swivels at the poi head end. The set up of the poi was comfortable to start with but decided to experiment and came up with this combination. The poi I upgraded were a basic set of removeable tail poi with double loop handles and thin nylon thread.

Upgraded poi

Standard HoP poi

EDITED_BY: JoshDG (1288392333)

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
You need to make your pictures so everyone can view them, or right click on them, and hit "View Picture" and use that link for the embedding.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

johndhaiveGOLD Member
Kebab Embalmer
316 posts

Posted:
yup! i can't view your pics dude!

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
Me 3

JoshDGnewbie
49 posts

Posted:
There you go guys sorry about the balls up smile

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
Ahah.

I did something similar with mine - colecord, handles and big swivels at the handle end (I forget the number, not from HOP, my local fishing shop has shark swivels).

I didn't bother with swivels at the poi end since they have little swivels built in to the head. The big swivels do work better, but so far the little ones have been OK.

The cole cord and pro handles are a great improvement on the standard ones I agree. smile