Forums > Help! > London-ers, can i get a hand

Login/Join to Participate

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hello all you londoners

as some of you may be aware, later this week im beginning a bit of a trip around the world.. 10 days in japan, then 4.5 months in the UK and europe, followed by some other places.

early next month, i fly into london, and was planning on staying there for a little, sorting out what im gona do, then getting on with it. however, my place to stay in london has fallen through..

so, would there happen to be any londoners, or not-so-far-out-of london-ers, that would be willing to take me in for a little bit, while i sort myself out, get my bearings etc. all i require is a small place to sleep, and naturally im willing to help chip in with any work required around the house.

thank you all in advance, petey

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
How long do you need mate? smile

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
anywhere from 2 days to a week would be great smile

hug

p.s. four sleeps til i hit japan bounce

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
looks like (coutessy of the *lovely* alice) i shall be taken care of when i get to london.

i ubblove hop biggrin

hug kiss

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Pete; my boy is is London too. Though I can't speak for him in terms of putting-ups he is worth a meet. I shall PM details.
Cheers
Gabe

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
aww, you're a star gabey! hug kiss see you at CG biggrin

hug