Forums > Videos > First time i lit up my staff

Login/Join to Participate

BMWBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone- this is a really short video of the 1st time i lit up my staff (today). At the beginning it looks awful- but it does improve alot after the first 1/4 - where i am still getting used to the fire smile

i would love constructive criticism (not on the first 20 secs or so... i know how bad that is biggrin )

so anyway... enjoy hug

BMWBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
its just kerosene.... im trying every possible fuel- so i know which one is best for me biggrin

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nice video dude... I'm not staff spinner so no criticism from me on the spinning.

BMWBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
The reason it lit easy that was- i had already burned off a bit of the kerosene, blown it our and re-fueled it, while it was still hot (not dangerous with kero... dont do it with white gas biggrin ) - then i lit it in the video. smile . i dont know about the brightness thing though.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Kero has always been easy to light for me, i always wondered why i had heard it is hard to catch. shrug

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!