Forums > Social Chat > Creature: The Fire-Spinning Superhero!!!

Login/Join to Participate

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
I have actually dreamt about this. Well, I dreamt one day to fight crime and punish evil with my fire-spinning skills but I guess this is the closest it will ever get.

First appeared on Stan Lee's "Who Wants To Be A Superhero", Tonya Kay is going be the star in her own comic, a heroine who fights crime with fire poi!!! Honestly, its like my prayers have been answered!

https://kayosmarket.com/
https://tonyakay.com/

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

CaptainMoofishmember
27 posts

Posted:
Far out =O

"I like LSD because it makes me think I'm good at art." - Dave

"Don't flap your lid at ME!!" - Craig

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
wow.. whip craking, knife throwing, fire poi, stunt woman

That is so very hot. In fact that's likely my dream job... if I hadn't decided to go with the dull boring, school, uni routine.

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
I think she's a member somewhere around here too, I remember reading her intro thread a couple of months ago

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
OOOOOoooooooo MMMmmmmmyyyyyy GGGGGgggggggOOOOOoooooDDDDDDD

I KNOW I have just found my perfect woman. Dreads, Fire, SuperHero, SuperSexy - Its like she's a female version of me biggrin

I am now in love and if Creature rejects me I shall go over to the DarkSide and plot her downfall, where she shall become my slave. Having said that if she doesnt reject me I am more than willing to become her slave in a kinky Dominatrix - (not-quite) gimp sort of way.

Actually I really am a SuperHero - SuperUnderpantsMan and an EvilGenius - Dr. EvilUndies. I have photos - but I dont wanna reveal my Identity ie I havent made myself a mask yet - however im thinking of one of those Mexican Wrestler ones - as it SSSssoooo matches my physique!! As you can see, coming from England - one of my Super powers is Extreeme sarcasm!! wink

But it is nevertheless true that I am developing a SuperHero for my new street show - will post pix when I have.

Anyway back to topic - I just tracked down her website like a PROPER fan - my God its good to have some role-reversal ( ubblol - sarcasm again!)

and im even more in ubblove

But not in a scary, wierd stalking sort of way, oh no. More in an appreciative of fellow professional, Vege, health consious, super-hero, sort of way. I mean the fact that she's SuperSexy, gorgeous and spins Fire is a moot point....

Im in love and am about to buy a ticket to LA!!! ubbloco

OK - that did sound stalker-ish, but its on my itinery for my Oz tour....well it is now anyhow

Did I mention im in ubblove ubblol

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Rob: Someone should warn her, surely it would be better all round if she took out the court order to stop you before you arrive!

OMG a firespinning comic ubblol

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
You are so right. Maybe I can injunction myself...Thats sounds either rude, or painfull or both..MMmmm - Kinky!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

prairie_badgerMember
5 posts

Posted:
But seriously - do any of you have her DVD? There's a
preview of it on her website and it looks like a lot of
fun. She's got a choreographed routine to follow, and
I was thinking this might be a good way for a beginner
(like me) to learn how to transition between some of the
moves. Does she cover any moves that are not already
in The Art of Poi? smile ubbrollsmile