Forums > Social Chat > Have you ever accidently chucked something away...?

Login/Join to Participate

buggleberry_fairySILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
Today, as i woke up, i suddenly realised what that *thud* was in the college bin the night before...noooooooooooo

OK, from the beginning. In college I'm doing an animal course, so when handling animals we have to take off all our jewellery and put valubles in our white coats (so they dont get stolen in the classroom). So did all the handling ladeda, but when i came to take it off, there was sawdust and shredded paper in my pockets (darn rabbits!), so after taking out my valubles i tipped out my pocket in the bin. I heard a little thud, but didnt see anything in the bin i could have dropped (the bin was pretty much empty anyways). So wandering off spent the rest of the afternoon happily (or as happily as you can be in college till 8pm!).

Then this morning, shock horror, the disturbing question of "where's my cross and chain?"...suddenly it all came back to me, and now its lost forever as tidily as the college is, they empty the bins early morning.

Now my cross and chain is lost forever and will remain unloved in some landfill site somewhere...and i want it back.

Just to clear this up (as im not madly in love with jewellery!) this was the one i had when i was christened and worn pretty much solidly for the past 5 years.

So the ultimate questions is: Have you ever put something in the bin - purposely, accidently or unknowingly, that you now wish you hadn't?

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
Yep, bin was right next to the washing basket in the kitchen, and the underwear didnt end up in the washing basket... smile

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
My mother says ive throw my life away,that counts right?
mike.c

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

buggleberry_fairySILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
lol i like that johnnyrok.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"