RedLightFevernewbie
2 posts

Posted:
My name is Vaughn Price, I am head of an up and coming events promotion company called Red Light Fever. We are currently working on a Halloween night at Que Pasa in Cardiff and are looking for any fire poi, fire breathers and jugglers to perform on the night. This is an excellent way to advertise your business and the world of fire poi. I would be grateful if you could get back to me on 07761823829 at your nearest convenience, please leave a voicemail if I am unavailable.

Many Thanks

Vaughn Price

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
It appears from the above that there may not be any money......
I shall contact the event organiser to see.
Please dont go offering freebies before I have negotiated with him for as many performers as possible.
I will post on here when I hear any more.

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ditto

All for one, and one for all mr Tom smile hug

sagetreeGOLD Member
organic creation
246 posts

Posted:
i have spoken with vaughn about the some of the details last night. myself and 2 others have agreed to perform once the details of payment, saftey (insurance, space) and length of performace are all agreed on. i have plans to meet with him sometime this week.

this was all before i noticed this thread (same post in the cymru thread)

i hope we can all work something out together.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
No worries - if youve sorted out your money with him great
Just didnt want another promoter trying to get something for nothing. I probably wasnt going to do the gig myself anyway. Just wanted to egotiate a good fee for thise that did - youve done that so good onya - Hope all goes well

Feel the Flame
Phirenix