katrina86BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
so i had my poi for a week before i went to scotland on hol where it was far too wet to do anything outside. then fun fun, got taken into hospital in scotland and had what was left of my burst appendix wipped out. am now home, since last thurs, and altho the weather is great, its not fair, i have to 'relax' so much i cant do any poi. so i was a beginner for a week, ahhhhhhh! im so bored, i feel like im wasting the day. moving to uni on sat, ha, ive got no energy at all! *sniffle*
sorry had to have a rant
x

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Much love and hugs going your way hun hug

Really missed you at the wedding. Could have done with another miserable teenager there! ubblol
I got a party bag of sweets waiting for me at the dinner table. I'm not quite sure Sally knows how old me Luce and you are anymore.. shrug

Anyway!
To be better one must think better.
Lots of fresh fruit and veg, and water, and positive energy, and (very slight!) excersise!

hug hug hug

katrina86BRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
i dont think i could of stood being there, i know how much she already hates me, i think shes said one word to me since my mums wedding, 4 years a go, and that was 'goodbye'. stupid cow!
i cant undersatnd her, everyone else gets on so well 90% of the time, you were right on mysapce, we are strong force our family.
felling lots better today, went to docs this mornignt o have my dressing changed and its healing faster now. still hurts to sneeze.
back to hospital this afternoon to visit a friend whos just had a knee op, i cant get enough of the place.
hugs to you
hug