rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
As someone who has never dated before...ever I am wondering what this wonderful world is like. Having gone straight into relaionships rather than being wined and dined...or cinemad and popcorned I am curious. Anyone have any stories to tell about the dating world so I can brace myself for whenever I might get asked out on a date?

zamiriiBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
 Written by: rin_666

As someone who has never dated before...ever I am wondering what this wonderful world is like. Having gone straight into relaionships rather than being wined and dined...or cinemad and popcorned I am curious. Anyone have any stories to tell about the dating world so I can brace myself for whenever I might get asked out on a date?

well my story is that i found my girlfriend at Habitat for Humanity. we had both joined a singles group that did active events and that was one of them.

what we were doing that day was helping grade a yard. which basically means using shovels and rakes to move lots of dirt around. Being south florida in the states here, it's about 85-95F (i'd have to dig out a calculator for the conversion to C since it's not really used here much) and we were all very hot, sweaty, and dirty. we got to talking about this and that and when the event was done everybody went to this local sports bar for dinner/drinks. we continued our talk there and afterwards - i think we talked at the bar and during our walk around the plaza for about 2 hours that night and i ended up with her phone number and called her for an actual date.

i'm not giving details on the date cept to say we had a VERY nice seafood dinner and then sat at the beach by moonlight.

that was april 1st and we're seeing a lot of each other ubblove

and it was a friend of hers from bellydancing that got me interested in poi.

Every Day I add another name to the list of people who piss me off