Forums > Videos > 2 fire practice vids

Login/Join to Participate

esmokahSILVER Member
journeyman
75 posts

Posted:
here's some footage from a spin a few nights ago. i'm pretty new to fire yet, and getting used to the weight of my cathedral heads. This was from my 4th burn of the night.

- video one - 7.58mb 30 Sec

and

-video two - 15.6mb 1 minute

enjoy!

I've never seen a supernova blow up, but if it's anything like my old chevy nova it'll light up the night sky!

esmokahSILVER Member
journeyman
75 posts

Posted:
no comments yet? frown somebody please at least let me know what i have going for me and what i need to work on! thanx!

I've never seen a supernova blow up, but if it's anything like my old chevy nova it'll light up the night sky!

jackyneoSILVER Member
48 posts

Posted:
i think u need more training.

this is one of my short video wirewool

it is not really good but i have my best...

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
waiting for comments on videos on HoP is a bit like waiting for Godot sometimes.... wink

I think you have an idea of what you want to do, as your transitions between moves seem pretty good and you speed seems to be a pretty comfortable pace for you. You probably ought to work on your planes and timing (problems for most people) and longarm stuff (especially if you want to do longarm pirouettes: try practising without poi to get the flexibility/timing right with your arms), from 2 such short clips it's hard to say much more than that.

keep practising and playing! smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

esmokahSILVER Member
journeyman
75 posts

Posted:
will do. i was pretty tired at the point when the vids were taken. i do agree that my form is a bit sloppy. it's hard to unlearn bad form and moves and learn to do them correctly sometimes. oh well, practice practice practice... smile

spudmonkeyGOLD Member
55 posts

Posted:
alright man hows it going. it is a pain in the hoop waiting for comments on HOP alright anyways.videos r pretty legand you seam to have a good range of movement with the poi. you should throw in a few wraps if your into that they always look cool. practise those isolations up cause you have them and they will increase your control of the poi the better you get at them.stops r good for that to and mess around with shortening the chains cause its handy for the buzz saw stuff just keep it up man you will b a crazy fire ninja master in no time