Hometown: Waukesha, was in Milwaukee, and again in Milwaukee

DOB: 1/27

Sex: female

Occupation(s): office folk

Favorite Food(s): chipped beef on toast, or baked beans, or

pickles

Favorite Color(s):black, wine

Toys: my sock poi

Hobbies other than the obvious: reading, writing, getting lost, drawing, painting, spending time with my dog, gus

Education: BA in Communication

Favorite Book(s): The Prophet by Frank Perreti

Favorite Movie(s): The Boondock Saints, Benny and Joon, Pharlap

Favorite TV show(s): Lost, House, Monarchs of the Glen

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) be better at poi, mediate natural resource management disputes

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: damien rice, mudvayne, breaking benjamin, AFI, 311, three days grace, korn, loreena mckennit, etc

Favorie ice cream flavor: vanilla or brownies and cream, ooooh or brownie explosion with raspberry swirls

bounce wave bounce

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
thank you for birthday wishes

things are alright...still in debt, newly single...new exbf wanted too much of a commitment right away...i have a hard time with commitment to begin with...

staying clean, yay me bounce, drinking a bit more but now i realized it, so cutting waaaaaay back

miss new ex, talking to old ex...someone broke his hip and he got into rehab...he says God broke his hip so he couldn't get mad and walk away...yay God bounce

me and him are talking and things are going well...it reminds me of the time before he was using...the rehab is going well...i'm happy and there is a cautious potential for an us with my agreed escape is any drug, drunk, or abusive behavior...this is his agreed escape too...

we'll talk about it when he finishes his program...he needs to focus on that and i need to focus on work, bills, dog, friends, recovery, healing, etc

my depression is back...so far nothing has worked to fix that since i got off zoloft because of lack of funds...it might be part of the recovery process, but nothing i'm not used to

to make a long story short...surviving sorta well biggrin
EDITED_BY: faithinfire (1170013351)

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

madjugglingGOLD Member
stranger
46 posts

Posted:
faith

i am glad you are surviving. please keep us updated.

just a thought... i know its easy to fall back into past relationships... but sometimes a totally clean break is what is required... but thats not always true either... and enjoy being single... its important to enjoy being yourself...

mark

3,556 posts

Posted:
well, i know it's easy to fall into an old relationship, but people said this after they got to know me after i stopped my heavy drinking...you are getting to know a whole new person after removal of an addiction...yes it's still there but all my addictions are too
we spent a year together and while the bad times were bad, the good were good...so we will evaluate where we are when he finishes the program
then i can go back and do all his worksheets...two people for the price of one
i don't know though, i still have a glass of wine now and then...stopped drinking for the most part but now that he is part of the 12 step program, he is just like "i can't talk to you now, you're not making any sense, you've been drinking"-one glass over three hours
already admitted to having a problem, stopped drinking for a year and half. i binged a few times but now one or two (two if i had a heavy dinner) glasses of wine now and then...i know and admitted my addictions and know what i can deal with and what i can not go near again
but because i went through it myself and didn't use a program, i'm not really in recovery
AA while is really good, is sort of like a religion, "well, you didn't go through our program so you are dangerous"
grrrr
when i see that boy again...

Faith

3,556 posts

Posted:
*bumping* myself

ooh that sounds dirty

me: new job and dating old ex who is doing well and almost done with rehab. he got new job too

both: working out issues and relating again to family members, thinking of getting a place in his name-but i don't want to get ahead of myself

oh and we both are clean over 60 days, it's been over a year since that happened eek biggrin
EDITED_BY: faithinfire (1174099646)

Faith

3,556 posts

Posted:
good thing i didn't
the jerks fired me after a week and now i have now job
it's very depressing but bf is being good, but i don't think he understands why it bothers me and i can't quite verbalize it

Faith

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
tsk tsk, neglecting your thread miss faith!! spank

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

3,556 posts

Posted:
But nothing is going on, so what does it matter

Faith

3,556 posts

Posted:
No one cares, I'm still working at the place...I moved...dog tried to take out my screen windows

Faith

smiling_madlyBRONZE Member
26 posts

Posted:
Just 'exploring' HoP. Can't say I've delved too deeply into this but seems you could do with a lift. Hope things work out. Ben through some tough times and often wanted to give up and couldn't convince myself that things would ever get better or be ok. But they did and they are. Lucky me? I can only wish the same for you. Try keep smiling. In 20 years you'll look back at photo's of yourself now and realise the potential you had? Find that potential now and grab every bit of fun you can from this thing we call life.

3,556 posts

Posted:
Optimism appreciated. Thanks from this perpetual eeyore

Faith

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

*fly tackles FiF to the ground*

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

3,556 posts

Posted:
Oh no, I'm so not practiced at this. Everyone else is goofy. I get social anxiety from it...the pressure not to be awkward or type the wrong thing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't do again, I'll give you cheesecake

*offers plate of a cheesecake variety (oreo, marble, almond, new york*

did you want some tea?-just got peppermint

Faith

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
aw man! cheesecake and peppermint tea! biggrin

3,556 posts

Posted:
it's not quite as good as a rainbow penis

Faith

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
want a lick? wink

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
*hides in here*

That doesn't quite mean the same thing without the post before it...

Kupo!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I wonder how we can make FiF feel less scared? Maybe if she knows we're all just psycho loony figments of her imagination...

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
What you see is light bouncing off objects, what you hear is vibrations in the air. We could all be illusions!

Kupo!

3,556 posts

Posted:
Isn't it sad that my social anxiety even affects me online?

Faith

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
If we spoke on msn you'd know there are people I won't talk to even online cos I'm scared of them. I just establish who my friends are and post in their intros instead. smile

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
hug

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

3,556 posts

Posted:
so may get to overcome that and do my first busking event.

My msn messenger doesn't ever work smile

sides we have facebook

Faith

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I used to have a speech I'd tell all the scared year 9s before opening night of the school play...but I've forgotten it now.

So instead I'll tell you to think everyone else is a cabbage ubbrollsmile

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
If all else fails distract them with a shiny thing!
hug

Kupo!

3,556 posts

Posted:
I like public speaking but scared to death of groups of people
bounce

UFOs I should have UFO poi

Faith

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Does that mean you could fill them with aliens? Cos that would be cool!!

3,556 posts

Posted:
I could get two aflac ducks and spin those

Faith

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
OK, I wanna see a video of that...

Or maybe the Aflac duck on one poi and that jodido lizard from Geico on the other?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

3,556 posts

Posted:
Well, I have access to Aflac ducks, no geckos

Faith

3,556 posts

Posted:
*bump*

Merry Christmas everyone, see you on the 26th

Faith

Page: