Page:
JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
so, what really ticks you off for no particular reason?

mine are mostly pronunciations:
people who pronounce mature like ma-toor
people who pronounce schedule like shed-ual
people named sara who pronounce it the same as sarah (sara should be pronounced with both a's sounding the same)
people who pronounce vase so it doesn't rhyme with ace
the 'word' lol, or omg
superchristians (i've never noticed any other super religious people but i'm sure i'd be anoyed by them, too)

sorry if you fall into any of these catigories, i love you anyway hug

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Mums who come down stairs moaning that you were watching some thing too loud at 8.30am on a Saturday morning.. then turn on the TV when they can see blatantly that you were watching some thing yourself. *UFF*.

People that get to the bath room before me and take so long about their business. *UFFI*

People that don't realise that not every one on the road is driving a car. *sigh*.

TV. *big sigh*.

The ratio of cost to earnings! *bigger sigh*.

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Fluro tacksuit pants.

People that can't punctuate in a professional piece of work.

Newsreaders that can't pronouce basic words.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Supre'

Teenage girls

Teenage girls that like Supre'

Michael. smile

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
feminism gone too far and the people that try and enforce it, maybe im cleaning because its nice and i want to do it god!

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
game threads.

TribalBeatsSiouxSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
Here are mine:

1. Lazy Mother F&*king parents that:
A. Keep their 3-4 yr olds still in the stroller.
B. Keep their 3-4 yr olds still sucking the pacifier.
C. Keep their 3-4 yr olds still on the bottle.
D. All of the above.
E. Combo of the above.

2. People who do not use their turn signals.
3. People who do not keep up with the flow of traffic on the freeway.
4. Parents that let their little girls dress like they are going clubbing to get some action.

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
People who get paid shed-loads of cash yet get away with doing no work (like our consultancy team at work rolleyes had one consultant who's been getting paid £450 per day to develop our website copy over the past year and has just handed in the exact same copy from last year... how the hell they get away with it is beyond me.)

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
It may have had a code overhaul and be more secure.. in which then his fee maybe justified.

I know that i'd want a shed load of cash for reading and writing code day in and day out.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
What really gets my back up...

Companies that do not provide any kind of company details when advertising employment opportunities.

So you want a job, and would like to have a fast as possible way of application... take for example and internet company i just found advertising in town... how to apply?.. by snail mail!... it's an internet based company and they don't list a more relevant route such as email! rolleyes

Sigh I hate looking for work.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Mobile phone speakers. I cant stand having to sit on a bus with people blaring out tinny sounding music encouraging girls with hoop earrings and council estate facelifts to blast out Rihanna and the rest of their ilk

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

game threads.

Werd.

Duplicate threads and lack of searching too.

Britjoe: Werd up also on the mobile phone thing. Its infuriating! Especially as I can't stand Any of the music that they insist on playing...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
THose stupid telemarketers that ring up and give you a sh** load of information before asking for your parents.
Normally now I jsut cut them off by saying my parents are dead and not to call again. biggrin

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

Curly_SueSILVER Member
laughter is the way to get through life
179 posts

Posted:
Oh I really hate it when men espesually blow snot out there nose without having a hanky there. Or even worse when they sniff it up that far and then spit a big greeny out there mouth. eeeeeuuuugggggghhhhh that is making me boke just thinking about it. mad2

I fell down a hill once, got up then fell down it again.

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
Television is the most annoying thing in my life. I love it, but it's soooo annoying.

And tabloids.

And the word tabloid, I looked at it for too long and now it's made me question myself as to how it's spelt, or if it's even a real word. It sounds more like an STD than a publication.

Poi(poi~y) n. : A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.
- part owner of Wooktastic™ ©

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
When you have to go into the Womens Health Clinic to chat to a gyno about getting a cyst removed and this girl of about twenty five (yes, she doesn't deserve to be called woman or lady) gives me filthy looks for being there and then moves to the other side of the room when you say to your parents "wow, I cant wait for next week when this is all over"
In short: People who assume things and treat you like filth before they know the full story!

People who tell you that you are too conceited and talk about yourself too much and then at every possibility take the time to somehow tie themself into a conversation which didn't need them to talk about themselves.

People who you talk to about how your feeling about an upcoming operation and then go on to complain about their upcoming exams as if exams are more scary than getting cut open!

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
spitting!

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
This came up in another thread....and remained after it had been edited for grammar.....

Irregardless......not a word.....IF it were a word it would mean the oppisite of regardless.....i would assume...but it's not a word. Stop using it people.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Hanz

People who you talk to about how your feeling about an upcoming operation and then go on to complain about their upcoming exams as if exams are more scary than getting cut open!

Sorry, but for me, exams are way scarier than an operation...

My pet peeves are less people based. I hate people leaving water in the basin and not pulling the plug.... I don't wanna put my hand in your soup!!

And people leaving plastic insert files and CD cases on floors... because they break if you step on them and the sound is really "...NOOO.. oh too late." and makes me sad.

biggrin

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Eejits with a really obvious sense of humour are annoying me today, I was re-painting the fence in an animal enclosure- and *everyone* always feels the urge to go 'look at the funny monkey' and point at you..

I swear, you look at some of them, you can *hear* the gears turning, and lip synch the 'joke'..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Page: