Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
how is it that humans being the supposedly highly evolved creatures that we are cant even photosynthesize our own food? we have to run around continually searching for food, whats up with that? i mean really trees can do it why cant we? hehe in case your wondering why the topic im hungry and have run out of snacks frown

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Of course, there ARE pretty obvious scientific answers to all these questions... but that wouldn't be any fun now would it?

Now where are my wings? I demand wings!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
ubblol If you get wings, I want a prehensile tail, and opposable toes (Like a chameleon, I want feet like a chameleon! smile) so I can sleep upside down in the wardrobe. I also want green skin from chlorophyll, in addition to my regular digestive system, so that when the vending machine's broken and I'm tired, I can sit in the sun for a quick recharge, yummy!

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to make light shows like squid and octupi?

Good for performances smile

If those guys didn't use all their brain power to impress each other for sex, and hide and stuff - they'd have us enslaved by now!

Jo. smile
EDITED_BY: Jo (1110140793)

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Written by: Gnarly Cranium

Oh yeah and then there's the stupid fact that male genitals are all dingly-dangly out the most inconvenient spot ever. Yes yes, I know it's because the sperm have to be kept cool in order to live, but WHY?

Yeah, a species that's any good at the evolution game would have evolved themselves sperm that were just dandy at normal body heat, rather than catering to the sperm's whim and providing them with a dangling new home.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Agree with the nads being in an awful easy-to-damage place.

So we don't actually eat and breathe through the same tube. The problem is that the two tubes cross. Ideally, the nostrils would do better on the neck.

The problem with that is that a nose-cold would be a life-threatening illness.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I reckon we'd be better off with 3 nostrils, along with 3 eyes and 3 ears. That way we'd be able to smell/see/hear stuff in any direction as well as be able to triangulate where the smell/sound is coming from.

That'd be cool, if a little ugly wink
EDITED_BY: TheBovrilMonkey (1110161619)

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
we need opposible toes. Why did we get rid of those! There awesome.
Wings wud also be good biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ok if were are getting wish lists I wish we could have interchangable bodies. Kind of like spares. I want to be able to do a full body swap when the one I've got is playing up or being sick.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I need knees in the middle of my shins, that bend the other way!!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

Ok if were are getting wish lists I wish we could have interchangable bodies. Kind of like spares. I want to be able to do a full body swap when the one I've got is playing up or being sick.

sort of like Wurzel Gummage? umm
...but prettier smile

Page: