Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
I'm sick of my usual pic - Yuna. So i tried to change it, this worked fine and i got the poic i wanted on, but i realised the writing on the avatar couldnt be seen so i tried to change it, however everytime i went to do so, it kept coming up with the same picture! The pictures i tried to upload didnt exceed the 7000byte limit or anything - so i deleted this opposing picture from my comp - BUT IT STILL SHOWS UP! I can change it back to my Yuna one though, thats the only avatar i seem to be able to use!

I hate computers, ive had this one two days and i cant stand it already.

Someone, pleeeease tell me how to fix it, i'm ready to take a baseball bat to this thing

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

1,803 posts

Posted:
Oh great so it works now.....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
*squint at avatar* are u sure its working... still looks like yuna to me... or is that what u want?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

1,803 posts

Posted:
Lol nah, i was just playing around and out the wrong one on...and it did it again to me....it should eb chnaged by the time you read this

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
dont you just love html ghosting text!.

I was working on a theme for one of my websites the other day.. night mare i had a whole theme that was ghosting, the fact that the themes main index had been changed thoroughly and then downloaded as a back up, reinstalled on a new server, reinstalled the whole website and there it was ... the old theme!, not the one that i had changed and downloaded to reupload else where... how so?.... strange.
I had two ways to check the code for the file, open directly on the server... that was fine all the code was for the changed file!, down loaded the file from the server and ran in dreamweaver and notepad, both show the new code.
open in IE6... nothing but the old one and the old theme no where to be found??.... some times ghosting can be a pain in he arse and no matter how much browser refreshing you do it doesnt change what you see before you.

is all down to server problems... and the directories not refreshing properly.

sweet new avatar SM.

anyay im off, got a flight to catch. tarrra!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I've resized it down to 80x80 so it doesn't looked pixelated and squashed.

1,803 posts

Posted:
Thankyou! biggrin happy smiles all round - i thought she looked a bit better!