sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
Has anyone seen the new c.a film.?....theres a real brief shot of fire staff artist part way through the film, and some guy does a wicked fire breath at the camera.........they kick ass and totally make you want to become ninja kick ass chicks - the moves with the metal chains are cool too (almost poi ish......check it out!!) smile

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
...and for the guys; Cameron Diaz is in it grinWho needs Poi anyway wink

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
hey! has anyone noticed how Simos is a "senior member"?????? unfair! frownHephaestos sad.....he'll never become cool like Simos....off to wallow in his juniorness

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
Alrighty.....what did simos bribe malcolm with to get to be a senior member??......do you reckon he accepts m & m 's ?? grinITT@SSSS sooOOOOOOOOoooo unfair (make us all capt'ns, malcolm smileAnd where the flipping monkeys did pele get that cool flipin peanut from?? Sharing info people?!....I don't know....I thought we were all friends smileGreen is the colour........ mad

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
(4) the ... smile

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Cameron Diaz? sounds like a bloke's name to me.
With a silly name like that, one wonders if Charlie's Angels would even be sequel-worthy...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Who would look twice at Cameron Diaz next to Lucy Lui!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
you beautiful but silly people youve forgotten the most important person of all.......DREW BARRYMORE!!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
isn't she a tad too young? i recently saw her movie 'firestarter' and I gotta say that I think my dad is older than her!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Demi moore is way past it.