Page: ...
PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
Hello all,

i am new to the world of poi (about 3 weeks now) and enjoying beating myself with them... that is the point isnt it?? to my staisfaction i have managed to master a whole heap of moves by myself including 5bt weave, and nearly btb weave and reverse 5bt weave. but always looking for people to help and give advise etc...

aaanyway, im just about to move up to brissy (been in melbourne) so wanting to meet some new people into the things that i am (namely poi at this point in time). i will be up there feb-ish at this stage.

so i thought i might show my face and say hello to you all smile

love and light to you all

-april

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
Haha, you keep telling yourself that P2... you keep telling yourself that :P ubblol

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
lol.... what's funny is... he coulda just posted "hi" himself! ubblol

silly Ps

hi phaerie girl! can't wait to hug you and hang out again at cg!

ubblove grouphug ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*Once there was a phaerie girl ...who was almost taller than the stars..::*::.. ubbangel she was very prettiful and smelt like roses peace and her beautiful bountiful burp would echo through the lands!!! biggrin ....:::* ubblove

(to be continued... feel free to add stuff smile )

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

_che_that slow guy...
187 posts

Posted:
one day she met a little guy biggrin and he was kinda cool and stuff and very very very very handsome biggrin (possibly biased at this point) he fell in love with her ubblove but was soon shocked to learn she could burp like a wharfie eek but he loved her all the same heart hug heart she was such a tall phaerie angelblue though and he was kinda short and when he wanted to tell her he loved her heart he had to make a sign so she could see him ditto and he would have to jump to kiss her angelblue bounce but it was well worth the effort. sometimes...when the light is just right....you can see their height difference angelblue bounce

(please feel free to add more)

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
Hehe biggrin ubblol

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Thats too cute p1

There once was a pharie .
So tall it's scary .
She has a habbit Of sticking pins in you .

and nah i'll finnish this a nother day.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Hi there miss, i will get to see you and P1 in like 2 weeks. Thats pretty exciting for you both i guess.... hehehe

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
Hey there Mr P2!

Yeah i am pretty excited about coming to adelaide and getting to hang out with so many beautiful souls all at once for the entire weekend!! YAYAY!!!!

hug bounce

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I does wuv you.

hmmmm

yummy april energys. ubblove ubblol ubbrollsmile

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
EEEEEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeee!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Congratulations guys!!! - we luv ya to buggery!!! biggrin (but not literally, of course) smile

hug hug hug

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
Awww, so much love going on in here biggrin
bounce

And you know what... i reckon the feeling is mutual hug ubblove heart ubblove hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
awwwwww! group hug for all the love! grouphug !!!*:.

and hey, SO happy for you miss april phaerie girl!*:. makes me smile to see such gorgeous people find eachother like this*:.

ubblove ubblove

Non-Https Image Link

Page: ...