Forums > Help! > Getting the heads off of glowbugs?

Login/Join to Participate

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
What's the best way to get the end caps off of a pair of glowbug poi? I want to get the caps off so I can shorten the cord handles, and this will also be good to know when the batteries need changing. I don't want to damage the caps by using pointy objects to try and get them off.

Any suggestions? I wish these things just screwed off, it would make life alot easier.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

Bobbiestranger
2 posts

Posted:
Follow the instructions, eventually they work... but its quite hard to get them off.

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
Thanks for passing that along- Something else that would be sweet, I know I would buy them- purple LED glowbugs and staffs- I know there are purple LED's out there..

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
i put alittle cut on the cap of mine and they come off really easy(not too easy tho).
mike.c

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
maplin have puple led

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..