simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
This is my 2004th post, made in the year 2004 annie domino

i have decided to celebrate this by trying to waste even more time chatting rubbish to people on the internet instead of pursuing more worthwhile activities.

to this end, i have finally signed up to micro$hat messenger after years of avoiding it in the fear it will eat my soul.

SO

if you're on ms messenger, and you want to waste your time talking to the electronic ghost of a pretentious monkey, then please PM me your login.

and if people felt like bumping this thread to catch the UK spinny crew while they're browsing HoP at work on Monday Morning, then i shall be a pleased monkey and my face will look like this: smile

hugubbrollsmileweavesmiley angel2 weavesmileyubbrollsmilehug

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I won't bother with a PM, that involves more mouse clicks (yes I'm that lazy sometimes smile )

I'm on msn as thebovrilmonkey @ yahoo.co.uk.

Take out the spaces first though, they're only in there so I don't get spammed by automated things picking out email addresses and all manner of stuff like that.
EDITED_BY: TheBovrilMonkey (1101637686)

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
mine noddysallmessedup @hotmail.com (no space as well) biggrin

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!