Forums > Videos > Taming Fire Videos (Finnaly)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
LeifGOLD Member
56 posts

Posted:
It seems like way to long that we have been waiting on getting vids done. Finnaly, we have some new videos for team members Matthew Watkins and Leif. biggrin Check them out in the video section at www.tamingfire.com/videos.html
Cheers,
Leif

What else can I say? TamingFire.Com

LeifGOLD Member
56 posts

Posted:
Well it has been a little bit since outr last update, but I have tried to make up for it. We now have 9 new videos with over 35 minutes of fire and glow performance. Videos include fire poi, clubs, fire breathing, and glow sticking. Also new stuff from Brian from his short return to the US from Australia. If you liked the videos we have had before then I'm sure you will realy like these new ones. check them out at https://tamingfire.com/videos.html
Also we will be posting about five new videos within the next week which will include new flag videos as well as fire deviil sticks as performed by our friend Ross.
Enjoy!
Leif

IzteSILVER Member
28 posts

Posted:
absolutely wonderful!!!

Intergalactic Parade

LeifGOLD Member
56 posts

Posted:
Well after a good while we have finnaly given a full site re-release including over 40 minutes of new videos! Find the Videos Here!
With a lot of the reference to older videos out there on the web we have decided to keep them up as well. That gives around an hour and forty five minutes of video on the site.

The videos don't meet the quality that I would prefer to see us get, but when no one gets paid for the work, then no one can complain right? I really would love to get some feedback and see what everyone has to say.
Cheers,
Leif

LeifGOLD Member
56 posts

Posted:
I also forgot to mention the new Leif's Picks section on the site. I have chosen some of my favorite spin videos based on performance, choreography, spectacles, and/or video quality. You can find them at https://www.tamingfire.com/leifs_picks.html.

Do you have any favorite videos you think should make the Leif's Picks section? Please let me know.

In fact I have been hoping for some type of critique or review. We have a whole new site design, new videos, and plenty of other new sections. I know someone has an opinion and I would like to hear it, even if it is critical wink.
Thanks,
Leif

Page: