Glitter Girlmember
4 posts

Posted:
Im looking for a flag pattern or instructions on how to make "flags". I've only seen them in a performance once and didn't get the chance to actually hold one in my hand. The image has stuck in my mind ever since. If anyone has any info on this I would love to hear it.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Further back, on page three (you'll see the little numbers at the bottom of the topic listings on the right? Click the 3) there is a thread about flags. I posted how I made mine and where I got the materials from as well as how much I paid. I am sure you'll find it helpful!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
i've got pretty big flags (size queen here!). here's some pics of them, if I get this code right
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit[This message has been edited by Dangerboy (edited 08 March 2001).]

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Glitter Girlmember
4 posts

Posted:
Thank you Pele! Your advice has been a wealth of information. I'll let you know how they turn out!

Glitter Girlmember
4 posts

Posted:
Hey there DangerboyI couldnt get your pictures to open..I have one of those moody little modems..but I did find your information on page 3 very helpful! Thanx!

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
not sure why the links aren;t working in the pics. if you want, i can email them to you[This message has been edited by Dangerboy (edited 10 March 2001).]

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit