Fatoxiousmember
4 posts

Posted:
i live on campus at murdoch, in perth WA. i go down to the oval a few times a week, just to light up and practice in the dark. if anyone lives in the area, it'd be awesome if you'd come down and just practice with me. i don't have a cd player or anything, so other than the familiar sound of consuming flames running by your face it pretty quiet. but still, it's there. and it's flexible.

give me a buzz, we can catch up

Fatty

something has to change, undeniable dilemma. boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:

Hiya.

Quite a few of the people who meet every monday down at south beach for a burn are Murdoch Uni people, so i'll pass on your message to them for you. wink

Or you could join us?? South Beach, just south of Fremantle, from 9pm, near the kiosk. We usually get some drummers down too, and it's a fabulous vibe. People to learn from/teach and on hot nights like last monday, the beach is fabulous for a swim biggrin

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:
Talked to some people, and looks like some of the fire people who are also Murdich Uni students meet at Bush Court at 12.30 on Thursdays for a bit of a practice/skills session every week. They've just started doing it a few weeks ago.
They've said you are more than welcome to join them... They'll be the one with the practice gear out... Or if you would like their email addresses, send me a PM. beerchug

Fatoxiousmember
4 posts

Posted:
hey cheers heaps, i'll try to get down to south perth for the next one. and i'll stick my head out on thursday as well. while we're on the subject, where can i buy cheap(ish) kero? i'm ploughing through the stuff like there's no tomorrow, and it's proving an expensive enterprise.

thanks again

Fatty

something has to change, undeniable dilemma. boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:

Theres a petrol station on Moolyeen St in Brentwood - It comes off Leach Hwy near where Murdoch drive comes out...
They have the only Kero pump i know of in the area, last time it was 96 cents per litre, gotta have an approved container tho. Heaps cheaper than buying little bottles etc. biggrin

burnfestfreo2member
1 post

Posted:
Hey yo Fatoxious

I would love to come twirling with u one night... I go to murdoch uni also though i don't live on campus. I have only just moved to perth so it would be great to meet some firey people. oo and I have lots of toys to play with. ubbloco
EDITED_BY: burnfestfreo2 (1080359293)