Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
Just wondering, but how many have taken your manipulation past just a hobby. Whether it be part time, or a full time career. What exactly do you do, and how well are things working out? What do you like and dislike, and how does it relate to your community? hug hug hug hug hug

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i do poi workshops at youth groups in my area (without fire i might add!) they like it cause it's something a bit different from just playing pool, and they can listen to music at the same time. I like it cos it gets them active and thinking about something, it really generates motivation.

i'd like to think i've done a small service to my community, not just by keeping kids off the street, but also by giving them something stimulating and active to do.

Ahhhhhhhhh, warm glow inside! ubbrollsmile

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I have done a couple of paid glo shows for rich students birthdays, and do regular glo and fire shows for Fish seeks bicycle, check out some photo's at fish seeks bicycle
legacy 3 at winspit caves

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Come this June 15th i'll be working as a full time object spinning person.

Plans? Nah...

smile

Love is the law.