Forums > Social Chat > Invitation to ahh-thepooh.net

Login/Join to Participate

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Its really late at night right now and I'm really bored... I just cleared out my entire college dorm room so that I could practice poi in my room. This is so sad. But anyway.. I just updated my web site and it has a bunch of pictures of me spinning some beaming poi. If anyone is interested I invite you to take a look and sign my guestbook at www.ahh-thepooh.net smileHappy Spinning smileNow I'm going to move everything back into my room so that I can do it all again tomorrow.Matt------------------www.ahh-thepooh.net <>

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Hey "The"...(How DO you abbreviate "The Welcome Matt"?)I like Doritos too grin Thought you might like to know some of the links are wrong (eg "www.thepooh.s5.com/www.homeofpoi.com")Rather Ballsy to put all your contact details on there!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Nice site. I take it you used the template from freeservers? I like the Beaming poi pics, they came out pretty well.FYI, we have a Other Websites section and you can put your update notifications there.Point."I think so Brain, but the Rockettes, it's mostly girls, isn't it?"------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 22 February 2002).][This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 22 February 2002).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
I'll look at the links again... I realized after that there is an entire senction for new pages. I was going to claim a point for but I thought that it would seem a little suspicious if I got a point for my own thread smile also a little embarrassing.Matt------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
If you attempt to claim a point then you lose one.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson