TanzenBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
What are some of the common...or not so common...injuries you suffer as a result of spinning poi, using staffs, etc?I use glowsticks. I shave my head completely bald. As a result, I have a few cuts and nicks on my skull left there from glowsticks that have gone where I hadn't meant them to go.Other than that, my wrists get extremely sore if I spin for a few hours in one night (which I sometimes do).Tanzen------------------Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Here's a few threads that shared similar questions:POI injuries?injuryFirst Injury*Youch!* First injury...need more adviceHere's one that wants to help avoid the above threads:great new stuff for preventing injury!And if you ever venture into the realm of fire, this thread will be suitable for you.Worst fire Injury?------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 05 February 2002).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

TanzenBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
Thanks for all the links...I'll check those out.Tanzen------------------Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Ravers don't share glowsticks!