Page:
KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
This thread is for all of those people out there, which have to live an everyday life and be normal. Lots of us use twirling as an escape, and its great fun. But what about all those silly stupid, silly things you want to say to people or wonder about??? Or silly, stupid, silly things you have done in your life??So if you have anything silly to say or have done, then this is the thread for you…Example: I like to Moo or Meow at people in Supermarkets, you get great reactions from them.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

TopHatmember
34 posts

Posted:
I skip down rundle mall sometimes, the reactions are quite funny. Hmmmmmm Sillie things... I'm naturally weird... I like to close the lift doors before people get in so I can see their faces as I goto another level. I'm mean...

Ouch! Eep! Damn Leg Hair stop getting in the way!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Moo

Meh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by sarah...:
the city where i live was originally designed not to have any traffic lights, only roundabouts at every intersection necessary
oh man i thought canberra punters were whacky, but no roundabouts? oh that's just freaky!! Now i have a complete mental image of the place. ..So how many Umpalumpas do you have in your factory, Sarah?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
lol at everyone!wish I had more spare time..
when we were teens my friends and i used to cross intersections in town looking for people that looked like they were half asleep. w'e walk towards them, half of us on each side, and when we got to them would yell 'ring' at the top of our voices. would totally scare the shit out of them..
in the good old days when only the yuppies owned mobiles and made sure everyone within cooee knew about it,(used to love it when it'd ring while they were in mid 'conversation') we'd look at them seductively then take of our shoe and start having a 'soleful' conversation...

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Those long winter evenings must just fly by.....

Meh

nihemamember
5 posts

Posted:
heheeh Silly is cool

i like the round about ones... reminds me of that BBC show - Keeping Up Appearances... just when you do go around and round make sure you look like you dont have a clue where you are going...
really good if you are in a mini bus or someother large people mover... and remember to squish up one side against the window... 'little kids' crying adds to the effect...

mooing and meowing is an oldy but a goody.. even amongst friends it puts them off!

handstands in public against walls... like outdoor malls .. also waterfountains are fun.

i've always wondered if you started preaching to a Morman how would they react...

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
some thing that looks neat is when in a minni bus or a car with a lot of people go round and round round abouts with the windows wound down singing hear we go round the mulberry bush a bus driver on the way back from a school camp made me grade do this once.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
handstands in public - I totally agree. And if the streets aren't too crowded, cartwheels too

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Abso-lu-fu-ck-ing-tu-t-teee!!

I love doing handstands and cartwheels in puplic, its so much fun.

[ 21 April 2002, 23:05: Message edited by: Katinca ]

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Yay yay yay!!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Page: