CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I went to a massive free party on Saturday night at Matlock in Derbyshire. I can't remember what it was called - but it was the big party in Matlock. So if you were there you know what I'm talking about.Anyhoo, there was a staffer there. He did single and doubles and was absolutely amazing. I think i upset him bercause i couldn't take my eys off him when he was spinning and it unnerved him. Kept getting eye contact and he didn't look happy.I didn't have the nerve to go talk to him (plus I was full of substances and didn't want to embarress myself by being or saying something foolish)Does anyone know who he was? There were several spinners with him and they all seemed to know each other - quite a few staffers, poiers, a breather and a juggler.....Any help would be much appreciated - thanks grin------------------C@ntusDance the dance that plays within the fire and play guitar and the play it inspired. You said you wouldn't leave me not ever, underneath the sky forever.And we're so far from home, no wish to return. there's so much that we have taught and so much we have learned.

Meh