Forums > Introductions > .:*the thread from over the rainbow and far far away*:.

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
{{{rocks up in her fairy-mobile .:*compleat with butterfly stickers*:. and looks at her new home}}}

Right oh... well this will do (talk about your fixer-uppers wink)... a few pillows and blankets, a splash of colour, and this place will be looking fit for a pixie king!*:.

{{{starts hanging fairy lights around}}}

oh yeah I'll do all the intro stuff too.... (am I allowed to just copy and paste from the old board? lazy pixie)

Hello, my name is Elke, I called myself Moon Pixie 'cause I'm totally into faery and I run the Moon Fest at Shorncliffe (north Brisbane) So If you'd like to meet up, come along then and introduce yourself I'd love to meet all you lovely fire sprites!

Name: Elke

Star sign: Leo

Toys:Acrylics (crystal balls), Staff, Poi (fire & comet), Double Staff, Stilts, unicycle, Wings, fairy dust .... oh the list is endless!

Other fun stuff: Sewing, costume disign, doll making, painting, arty farty stuff, anything faery, playing, doing nothing, doing everything, Gardening, creating, napping, snail watching, forest walks, ... oh stop me quick! I'm floating off into that world of dreamy bliss!

Where: Every Full Moon At Shorncliffe (Moora Park) in Brisbane Australia, we gather for a twirl and jam... visit https://communities.msn.com/moonfest
for more info

Fav Colour: All of them!

Fav Movie: The Dark Crystal

Fav Books: Froud Faery Books are my Favorites....Visit www.worldoffround.com to see... The ones in my collection are: Faeries.... Good Faeries/Bad Faeries..... Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairies.... The Goblins Conpanion.... A Midsummer Night's Faery Tale.... The Faeries' Oracle.... and there are SO many more that I want to add to it.... I also love books by SARK.... she's so deliteful and fun, she reminds me about all the beautiful gorgeous blissful things in life.... and heeps more books too... but I think I'll stop there

Occupation: All of that stuff ubove ie performer, artist, and...Faery...hehe

Been twirling since: 1995

hmmm... that'll do

Edited 'cause I wanted to add a bit....

Dreams/wishes for the future: I would love to live in the forest (how increadibly hippy of me ) Better still, I'd love to get some land and create a forest! Rejuvenating and restoring the land... I'd love to build my house out of rammed earth or straw bail... Living on the land with beautiful lovely people.... Do my art.... maybe open a shop.... I think it'd be so fun to make all these gorgeous faery art pieces and put them all though the forest and have forest faery walks...*:. Maybe hold a festival thing on the land too.... Hmmmm what bliss....

Don't forget to dream and make wishes... it gives fate an idea of what you'd like your life to do!

Edited again 'cause I can't spell!

Edditted again when i mooved from the old board çause I'm 23 now...hehe

{{{Get's out her gass cooker and puts the kettle on for chai}}}

peace kiss ubblol

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1127087825)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
*pixie mail on the way*

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ITS ARRIVED!!

allllready!

holy moly...

I cannay wait! ubblol ubblol

bappy smurfday to pixie!! ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
*cheeky giggle* hehehee I know what it is!!! Nah nina ninanah tongue ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

A Halyzia Sedecimguttata for you miss.. hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*so on the edge of chair, that pixie falls off chair and goes splat on the ground*:.

ubblol

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ubblol

glad to hear you liked your birfday card pixie biggrin

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
 Written by: .:* Moon Pixie *:.

.:*so on the edge of chair, that pixie falls off chair and goes splat on the ground*:.

ubblol

Tumbleina as opposed to Thumbelina ubblol

Non-Https Image Link

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

heehe! I came across this one and thought of chocolate and turtle wax!!! ubbangelhugubbrollsmile

Thanks for stopping by pixee! Yeah I loved the Mister Om shots too- sometimes you just get a subject your camera falls in love with and then the pictures just start taking themselves wink Much like snapping a certain other moon pixie.. ubbangel;)

And as for pheebs.. ubblol She's way too busy to get into trouble! Watching out for her wasn't too out of the way really- no thanks required rolleyesubbrollsmile

3,492 posts

Posted:
heheheh you're silly ry biggrin ....i wish i could manifest some chocolate NOW!!!! ubblove

mmmm yes i'm sure looking at ... i mean looking out for wink my hot blond lil cousin wasn't tooooo difficult for you wink hehe*:.

and yeahhh now she's all zoomin around in her spunky lil car like everywhere! ubbrollsmile i got to go for a ride to the shops in it the other day... and i'm totally jealous of her love heart seat covers! pixiemobile wants some SO bad! ubblove

heheheh

.:*puts the kettle on*:.

so who else would like a cuppa? biggrin

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
lol yeah.. heart seat covers and was it a matching heart steering wheel cover too? rolleyes Actually.. maybe it was just black and pink..

Btw, looking out for a supermodel showgirl is heaps harder than looking at her.. not to mention the thought all the lobsters of contempt you'd send after me if anything happened to her! *touchwood!*

Zooming around hehe.. today I did 288km worth of zooming around! Around half past one I was trying to think of all the underbody car washes I knew of, so went to Stafford, and didn't find what I was looking for.. then remembered there was one in Tewantin or Noosa North Shore.. ubblol

So I went to Noosa. ubbangel

Walked around, took some pics, got my toes wet, then followed the coast back.. From Noosa Heads, Sunrise Beach, Peregian

etc. Yay smile

And in all the excitement I forgot to get the carwash. ubblol

ps. *would like some tea* ubbangel

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

*hiccup* ubblol ubblove

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
hehehe*:. SO CUTE! ubblove

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
That penguin is cross eyed. Why???

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

3,492 posts

Posted:
coz he's got the hic-ups of corse!!! rolleyes

ubblol biggrin tongue

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
So thats what i look like when i've got the hiccups.... Cool!! ubblol biggrin

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
He got into the wrong type of herbal tea...

You look like that all the time, Paul...who are you trying to fool?

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
Your boy can do funky things!

You reckon he can teach me how to levitate things?

Check him out!

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Googly...I've got so much glitter on me from my belly dance show tonight that when I sneeze, glitter flies!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ITS RAINING!!!!

yayayayayayay

does that mean no gig?

I mean boo for money BUT YAY are you free tonight? biggrin biggrin biggrin

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
It's Pat's boys Lachie's BD...!!!

Too bad his stupid puter is down...we could all send BD greetings...!!!

Miss Pixie lady...I'm gonna be there soon...I want someone to help me with fire hoops very, very soon...getting there quite quickly...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Happy New Year!

bounce

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
Hay Pixi!

The Rachel Brice work shops so far have been really good. I've done to and have one more to go on Wednessday. Shes done once preformance, and there is one more on Thursday, and she did a questens and answer thingy with was really good on saturday. she wasnt dancing, just talking, so people could ask her things they have alsways wanted to know. how she got started, about the indigo and all sorts it was really good. there was also a few dancer there from around and about. Kiwi Iwi (a nz troupe) where there and they rocked. cant wait to meet them again when i go back to nz.
reeeeeally looking forwards to the next performance she does (and i asked her if i could get a photo of her spinning poi for the famous people spinning poi so feel free to vote! hehe)
she is such a awsum person. shes super nice, and really funny to so thats good. i would be mortified if she was a bitch. shes not!
what DVD do you have? i have the first one she put out but i really want the second one on arms and poster as well.
the workshops are pretty intense. 2 hours, the first hour is warm up and the second is drills and technec and what not. really good tho. man was so sore after them the next day!

How have you been? hope you and Ant had a good chirstmas and new years smile say hi to him from me smile
xox

hug hug D

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

3,492 posts

Posted:
oooh look! there are people in here! heheh

yes! happy new year to you Birdy Bird! and allll of you lovelies in here! hehehe It's been a while since i've ventured into the deep dark depths of hop intro threads to uncover my thread buried deep under a crazy huge pile of pixie-dust hehe*:.

Bek! it's been awesome to actually meet you and be able to hang out and stuffs smile

Chicken! you rock! ...but unfortunately raining dosen't mean the gig is off... it really should rolleyes lol... but no... it just means we get soggy ... and nearly drown and get hit by lightning on the way over in the boat biggrin ..... rolleyes ...heh... smile it's been lovely catchin up with you lately... sorry i've been so absent on the ninja-net ...it's better to see ya in the flesh anyways smile *:.

Awesome piccy miss April! ...and yeahh he's pretty clever that boy ubblove ... but hey, so are you! you are like growing a whole nother person inside your belly! that's pretty damn clever! biggrin ubblove

Miss Bunny*:. those workshops sound awesome! she's not coming to brizzy at all is she? hehe ubblove I'm not sure which DVD of her's is the one i have... i wasn't aware there were more hehe, but i don't think this one has the arms and posture as you were talking about.... So now that i know there is another one i want that one too! ubblol

.:*showers everyone in buckets of pixiedust and swarms of bliss-bubble wishes*:.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Did I hear cup of tea??
Yes thanks!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

3,492 posts

Posted:
that's a splendid idea! smile

.:*flitters off to put the kettle on*:.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
love you angel

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Oh, Pixie lady...

https://people.tribe.net/d8d66e42-46f6-45...fd-ef45c7f53dfc

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

3,492 posts

Posted:
OH MY GOSH!

that is such wonderful news pretty lady!!!

kiss ubblove biggrin Congratulations! biggrin ubblove kiss

is there anyone *not* getting married!?! biggrin seems to be the time for it huh?

so very happy for you! ubbrollsmile smile ubblove *:.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin ubblove
Hey pixie~~!

so great!

lets get these people to paint the hopper commune at Tambourine when we win lotto aye?

amazzinngggg!!

3,492 posts

Posted:
awwww! so pretty!

yeah we should definately have some beautiful murals all over the place biggrin ubblove smile

Page: ...