werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
An old (year 2000) video of the Austrian performance group IN FIRE is online now on the IN FIRE homepage.

Fiery Greetings

Werner

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Im sorry to say that I really didnt like this video. The camera angles were bad and too close up. You cant see whats going on through 90% of it. The primary focus seemed to be on the performers themselves (extreme close ups) which isnt all bad but considering how dark the video was, it made it very hard to watch. The transparent video over another video was just a bad idea. It made the scenes that could have been ok and turned them into a clusterf*ck of streaky colors. Lastly, there was no music. If there were music it possibly would have held my interest long enough to watch the whole video itself. But no sound = boring.

Im sorry to write such a review. Dont let it discourage you though. The actual show itself seems like it would be great to watch. I just cant stand the camera work

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
Uuups - no sound - please appologize this failure ...
New version with sound (live - famous austrian group deishovida) is online on our web page.

ATTENTION: this video is primary made to get an impression of this event and not to see any difficult tricks with pois, staff or snakes the producer tried to show different possiblilities of video editing - and it's dark: the european "film noire"-style not a bright hollywood video.

hi royal: your review help me to make better videos in the future - thanx

fiery greeting
werner