GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
Well, today is the day i have been waiting for over the past two years! The day i can declare my GCSE's offically over and done with!!!! Im going to collect them in an hours time, so i'll post them through when i get back!!! I was wondering if anyone else here gets their results today and what they got??? Its all abit exciting isn't it! hehe grinKeep Smiling grinGolden Krispy

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
No idea what a GCSE is, Golden Krispy, but I guess it is some high school exam ?If so, fingers crossedall the bestshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
WOW!!!!!!!! I just got my results!!! Im so shocked!! I got 3 C's, 3B's, 2 A's and 3 A*'s!! I got the A*s in Science and Threatre Arts so im so chuffed!! So now i can go to the theatre school i wanted to get into!Cassandra, A GCSE is the end of school exams here. The grading goes from G to A*. C is the average grade. AHHHHHHH!!! I have to go swing poi!!! Keep Smiling grinGoldenKrispy

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm not near doing my GCSE's yet but I'm sure it's very.....scary. Well done you scored well,I'm very happy for youF_S[This message has been edited by Fire_Sista (edited 23 August 2001).]

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
WELL DONE smilewhile were showwing of, i´ve recently got my AS level results.2-A´s 1-B, and a C i got my A´s in fine art and design technology, which means i too get onto the couse i wanted to to do fine art, pre-degree course. smile(for those foreigners that dont know, a levels are the exams that one takes after high school, usually between the ages of 16 to 18, before university.)

Annie Cmember
40 posts

Posted:
Well done G & CIt was quite a few years ago I did those baby's I can tell you and I was really nervous, I hate exams...never gonna sit one again...so hats off to you....so watcha gonna do now????Annie C shocked

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I did mine years ago as well (1990 in fact) and i did really quite badly. I got an F for Art shocked. And now i do art for a living. Odd that!Just goes to show you: Schoolin' dont mean nothin . . . wink------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
3A's1B2C's2D'sand a pass so im quite happy

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
French: A*Music: AGeography: A (I was robbed... bastards)Latin: A*English language: A*/A*English lit.: AHistory: A*Mathematics: A*Biology: A*Physics: A*Chemistry: A*Back to school tomorrow... I'm doing further maths, chemistry, physics and critical thinking for A-level - fun fun fun...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Now thats just taking the PISS!!

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
Christ Blackbird, thats well good!! Seeing as your showing off what u got for each subject wink so am I!!!Religious Education - CMaths - CGerman Short Course - CFrench - BEnglish Lit - BENglish LAng - BInformtaion Tech. - AGraphic Design - ADouble Science - A* A*Drama and Theatre Arts - A*im pleased grinGOLDEN

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Well done you lot - very impressive! Was a while ago I took mine (manged to get 14 of the little puppies though!) but I have looked into teaching for a cramming school and the syllabus is no easier than when I was at Secondary school.Kudos to all of you.......and for all of you who didn't quite get what you wanted: I missed my university point requirement by 12 points and they STILL let me in! It's not the end of the world but a way of challenging you further - keep plugging.------------------"We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

miggyzmember
1 post

Posted:
I'm trying to remember when I did mine, but it was sooooo long ago now!!! 1986 I think, before they had GCSEs! I did O levels, and got nine of them, 2A's, 4B's & 3C's. A levels came out a bit better, 2A's, 2B's and 1C, but I went a bit crazy at uni!!!! Failed my first year, dropped out of my first second year, failed my 2nd second year quite impressively (averaged 14.5% over about 12 exams!!!) and now I have a good job earning pots of cash so I'm not sorry. I had a great time.I wish I'd known about poi then..... sigh

MiggyzAnyone seen my wombat?

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
turns out i got 1% off stars in music and geog... getting them remarked... wish me luck!

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x