Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Hey guys how's it going. I'm planning a campout gathering at nelson's ledges on the 28th and 29th of september. I have three ppl so far including myself. It's an awesome campground and there will be a jerry garcia tribute band playing while we jam out on a quarry beach. It's located in mid-eastern Ohio. Entrance fee is around 35 bucks. And I have alrdy e-mailed the park and we have a go ahead to gather. The website with the directions and park info is www.nlqp.com goto events and check out Dark Star for the above date. Hope to see you all there. Knagi------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

wandershroomBRONZE Member
stranger
16 posts

Posted:
I wish this was still going on....