zanevBRONZE Member
God
33 posts

Posted:
I want to learn fire painting (rubbing a flame along someones arm, or at least the perception). How do you do it?

Life is a circus as some may say...

Paddington BearSILVER Member
118 posts

Posted:
My understanding on this is limited, being a fire virgin and all. As far as my understanding stretches the idea is to use a low flashpoint fuel such as ethanol, or any short chain alcohol really, and to ignite it before it evaporates. The only experience i have of this is using deodarant as a fuel (contains alcohol as a propellant)and then setting fire to it. It is a dangerous practice so expect to get burnt at least a little, also expect singed arm hair (smells like mushrooms) or any other hair for that matter. And last warning is to watch for any running of the fuel, i have a scar on the underside of my arm where the fuel flowed from the topside of my arm down and ignited.

PB

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers