Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
Every Friday starting at 8pm in the North End of Tacoma on Pearl street.

Directions: So whether your on I-5n or I-5S it doesn't matter, you go to exit 132 to H-16. Then you go to Exit 2 (I think) either way its Pearl St. After the exit take a right and you will be on Pearl St. Go up to N 26th St. After a block or two a big open grassy area. That is Kandle Park. You can take a right on Shirley right before the park and park on the side of the road. There is parking down the way a little bit but it is on the other side of where we will be.

I have a few friends that will be there every time and a few others I'm hoping will come. Hopefully this will get any one around out on the surface. This is going on every week pretty much no matter what. One of my friends may be gone from time to time cuz he likes to rave but I will still be there grin.

Also I think we may use fire some but mostly LED. Its just sketch cuz of the police, and its a public park in the city.

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
Hehe no takers. I'm not to surprised by that. Either way I have got 6 to 8 spinners total for the first gathering. Tonight's gunna be rad tongue2

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

AmathriaGOLD Member
Untouchable Coffee Goddess
17 posts

Posted:
Is this still going on?

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
It can, honestly it kinda fell apart right after I made it. Not many people in Tacoma, but I'm always ere with my crowd of friends always down to meet up and spin tongue2
either hit me up on here or FB https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1164962750

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop