Page:
Icarus FordeBRONZE Member
Just Icarus//Spinner//Pyro//Geek
261 posts

Posted:
So I'm in my final year of high school, and we're starting a new tradition, cause everyone else at my school is boring, and we wanna be a bit different/leave a mark.

We need ideas though. So far, we've got all the standard, and some others as well, I'll list what I have...

Flip projector screens so the back is at the front and draw a design on the back Change all the desktops on the computers via the serverLoop CD drives to open/close - serverFoam the drainsWater bombsGet into the newsletters and schedule an extra 'teachers only day'Ninjas - dress up, invade.YMCA.Cling wrap senior management/anything that'll stay still long enough to wrap it.

So, what's your ideas?

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Ooh there are a few threads about this!

Aw wow and now I'm totally reminiscing!

[Old link]

[Old link] (This thread is more boring and me crapping on, but it mentions briefly in the middle of the dribble what we did)

Hmm, it seems that YouCough's thread has vanished...but one of my favourites from that was to get 4 sheep, and spray paint the numbers "1, 2, 4 and 5" on them, so people would think that one of them had escaped. But be careful with that, you need school tennis courts or something otherwise the animals will get scared. I think for mine we had the sheep, just no spray painted numbers on them (farmers' kids help with this! One of the few good things about living where I do!)

Vaseline on hand rails are also fun. We wanted to remove the door handles from an entire wing, but we got caught trying to do that.

One of the best pranks I saw (not my year, unfortunately) was done to the office of one teacher: They filled his office with plastic cups full of water, with the rims all touching the other cups around it, so that if one cup tipped, they'd all tip...and in the middle of his desk they put a glass of wine.

Oh, and another is if you school has a dining hall (for boarders or what-not) and there's a lunch service, sneak in before service starts and upturn all the jugs of water: get a full jug, put a plate on the top and then turn them upside-down. Naturally, this won't work with all jugs!

If there's a boarding house, get someone to short-sheet beds.

That's all I've got for now!

***edit***

WTF, you're from NZ? I thought you were American cos you said "Senior Prank" laugh3
EDITED_BY: Rouge Dragon (1271935712)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

261 posts

Posted:
Hm, cheers! I've got a bunch of good ideas from there, thanks heaps! grin

*expands list to almost 20 entries now*

GrottbagsJust Say Neigh
36 posts

Posted:
A simple one is if you have doors with push and pull on them, just to swap the signs round!!! It is really quite amusing.

Also filling offices full of balloons

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:

https://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/c/cubicle_prank-13080.jpg

or you could "foil" the teachers:
https://theofficemaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/officeprank.jpg

or if you don't have foil:
https://www.theseofficepranks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wrappedup.jpg

COme on, there's plenty of ideas on the net - google "prank" and see what you get. From my "misguided youth" I've seen a whole lot of different pranks but I'm not going to repeat them here!!

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
From what I hear of yours, Georgie, you need a wife to drive you home wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

georgemcBRONZE Member
2,387 posts

Posted:
did too!! but what was scariest is that she was more in need of a driver than me!! laugh3

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

261 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Rouge Dragon***edit***

WTF, you're from NZ? I thought you were American cos you said "Senior Prank" laugh3
Sure am. wink

Originally Posted By: GrottbagsA simple one is if you have doors with push and pull on them, just to swap the signs round!!! It is really quite amusing.

Also filling offices full of balloons

Hmmm, interesting potential there... But all our doors are permanently opened. frown

Originally Posted By: georgemc
https://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/c/cubicle_prank-13080.jpg

or you could "foil" the teachers:
https://theofficemaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/officeprank.jpg

or if you don't have foil:
https://www.theseofficepranks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wrappedup.jpg

COme on, there's plenty of ideas on the net - google "prank" and see what you get. From my "misguided youth" I've seen a whole lot of different pranks but I'm not going to repeat them here!!

They're all really tame... And overdone. frown

I'm trying to find some originality or something... grin

GrottbagsJust Say Neigh
36 posts

Posted:
I can think of two more, but they involve a weekend

One is to push maggots from a fishing shop under the door...over a weekend in good weather you get lots of bluebottles.

The other is putting something absorbable the other side of a door and sprinkle cress on it...generally they can't open office doors!

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
https://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storyCode=177802§ioncode=26

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

ecaBRONZE Member
197 posts

Posted:
I've seen the sheep one mentioned above with pigs that were also greased... Fun stuff.

Saran wrapping toilets (beneath the seat but over the bowl) is always fun. I did that to my dad after feeding him laxatives wink needless to say, he was not happy. Everyone else got a kick out of it though.

You could fill the yard/grounds of your school with plastic forks with the tines up.

Other's have taken a car apart and welded it back together around the flag pole.

One that is a lot of fun is filling a closet/room with bouncy balls. I did this to my cousins car. He had a sun roof that he left open, giving me the perfect place to dump box after box of super balls.

If your school has a pool, Kool-aid. That's all I'm going to say about that one.

Also, random bubble machines all over the school would be fun, memorable, and non-damaging. In the same vein, you could fill the gym with foam (like a giant foam party :D) All that would take is a small fountain, and dish soap.

"Think of the pussy, Weevil."
"What's a pussy-weevil?"

Seaspraystranger by the day
924 posts

Posted:
there is a problem with the saran wrapping. Don't forget you've done it. Heard a story from a girl whose roomie had it backfire on him this April Fools day tongue2

Just a dancer in the dark

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
A nasty one is that if you have lockers with dial locks: superglue the dial.

But that's more of a revenge one.

georgemcBRONZE Member
2,387 posts

Posted:
alright then, if the above was too tame an in-between one is to use weedkiller (concentrated) to write a message of your choice on the grass (outide staff room window is a choice location). Do this on the lat evening. Everyone thinks you were wimps because nothing obvious is visible, but in time, your deviousness becomes obvious.

grin

261 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: GrottbagsI can think of two more, but they involve a weekend

One is to push maggots from a fishing shop under the door...over a weekend in good weather you get lots of bluebottles.

The other is putting something absorbable the other side of a door and sprinkle cress on it...generally they can't open office doors!

I love this cress one!

Originally Posted By: ecaI've seen the sheep one mentioned above with pigs that were also greased... Fun stuff.

Saran wrapping toilets (beneath the seat but over the bowl) is always fun. I did that to my dad after feeding him laxatives wink needless to say, he was not happy. Everyone else got a kick out of it though.

You could fill the yard/grounds of your school with plastic forks with the tines up.

Other's have taken a car apart and welded it back together around the flag pole.

One that is a lot of fun is filling a closet/room with bouncy balls. I did this to my cousins car. He had a sun roof that he left open, giving me the perfect place to dump box after box of super balls.

If your school has a pool, Kool-aid. That's all I'm going to say about that one.

Also, random bubble machines all over the school would be fun, memorable, and non-damaging. In the same vein, you could fill the gym with foam (like a giant foam party :D) All that would take is a small fountain, and dish soap.

Liking the forks.... that would be brilliant.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Someone say fountain or pool?

https://www.landfallnavigation.com/-sfdye.html

hug

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: georgemcalright then, if the above was too tame an in-between one is to use weedkiller (concentrated) to write a message of your choice on the grass (outide staff room window is a choice location). Do this on the lat evening. Everyone thinks you were wimps because nothing obvious is visible, but in time, your deviousness becomes obvious.

I've heard that it leaves an even longer legacy with salt.

261 posts

Posted:
I don't really want to weedkill anything to be honest.... I mean, I love the school and the teachers, so benevolent but funny and original would be best. smile

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I'm glad to read the last post, Icarus. A prank is funny when it does minimal/easily reversible damage.

At our school, one of the Senior pranks was the day all the Seniors brought their dogs to school.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Rouge DragonWTF, you're from NZ? I thought you were American cos you said "Senior Prank" laugh3

If he said his 7th form prank no one would understand...

What would be awesome is if you went over to Wanganui Collegiate and wrote a message with herbicide, they'd never suspect anyone in Levin smile

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Refuge CrewIf he said his 7th form prank no one would understand...

Pick me! Pick me! I would have understood! grin

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Yet, if I were to say, "I'd like 6 please" You'd most likely slap me. grin

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Only cos any excuse will do!

261 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Refuge CrewOriginally Posted By: Rouge DragonWTF, you're from NZ? I thought you were American cos you said "Senior Prank" laugh3

What would be awesome is if you went over to Wanganui Collegiate and wrote a message with herbicide, they'd never suspect anyone in Levin smile

This idea has merit. tongue2

Refuge, Rouge.... Do you two by any chance also live in NZ?

Around my area? tongue2

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I will if a plane ticket find its way into my letterbox! ubbrollsmile

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
A friend and I are going to put Space Invaders made out of post-its up on campus at some point.

Also edit department names to being silly: Inapplicable Mathemtics for example....

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

261 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Rouge DragonI will if a plane ticket find its way into my letterbox! ubbrollsmile

Haha, how far off are you? tongue2

Originally Posted By: astonA friend and I are going to put Space Invaders made out of post-its up on campus at some point.

Also edit department names to being silly: Inapplicable Mathemtics for example....
This idea has merit. winkOriginally Posted By: astonA friend and I are going to put Space Invaders made out of post-its up on campus at some point.

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Icarus FordeOriginally Posted By: Refuge CrewOriginally Posted By: Rouge DragonWTF, you're from NZ? I thought you were American cos you said "Senior Prank" laugh3

This idea has merit. tongue2

Refuge, Rouge.... Do you two by any chance also live in NZ?

Around my area? tongue2

<---- Escaped from Aotearoa! If I had time off and the funds it would be a highlight to sort Wanganui out!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Icarus FordeOriginally Posted By: Rouge DragonI will if a plane ticket find its way into my letterbox! ubbrollsmile

Haha, how far off are you? tongue2

Melbourne tongue2

georgemcBRONZE Member
2,387 posts

Posted:
Wanganui eh? (Or wHanganui)?? I know it well. I think we still hold the record for the number of circuits of the bridge round-about in a VW (or any car for that matter). But I digress . . .

Non-tame but benevelent eh??? For Wanganui . . . That's a tricky balance to strike really! I will need time to cogitate.

Oh, and any attempts to import Rouge Dragons into NZ will be countered with extreme prejudice - I will have words with Air Traffic Control and Customs and Immigration & MAF for good measure.

grin

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Out of the millions of times I have been through Wellington airport the customs person was there once! I thought the school was Wanganui
EDITED_BY: Refuge Crew (1272524645)
EDIT_REASON: My sleep spelling doesnt meet Georges approval

Page: